The sadness of death

The three turtles were still sad about the loss of their father. They also knew Mikey felt the same pain as them. All of them worried for him because Mikey has been through this thing before.
Mikey has changed to were there is a new look. Since his arm is no longer he had a metal cap to cover it. He is no longer smiling nor making jokes or pranks. Happy Mikey is no more. Leo, Ralph , and Donnie saw Mikey's new look.

" Um Mikey are you alright?" Leo was terrified of what Mikey has become. " I'm fine Leo. I don't need you to care for me anymore like a p-parent." Mikey was still bothered by the whole devastating actions about 4 weeks ago. Kasey and aplirl and also leather head knew of the situation with mikey. Mikey took the death of his father to heart and turned dark with anger and impatience for shredder.

Believing shredder and his daughter should die, he went out at night.
" This is bad guys. Mikey might find shredder and get killed! We need to stop him." Donnie said when everyone nodded. " We need to keep him in here" April said putting her arm on leo. " When he comes back we can chain him to the tree." All looked at kasey and were surprised that he had a great idea, so they went with it.

" I'm back. Um guys? Hello? " Mikey was wondering where they all went. Then Mikey heard a creek. " Alright guys if your trying to do something to me it won't work." Mikey held his nunchuck in his hand and started walking in the living room. " Erahh!" Leo and Ralph jumped from above with a net and cought mikey. " Ugh! Let me go! What is wrong with you guys! Untie me now!" Mikey was struggling to get out. They felt bad for doing this but it was for his own good. " Mikey your staying here weather you like it or not"
" Splinter wouldn't want you to do this! Grow up and stop trying to get payback! Your just a kid!" Ralph was crying with anger that made everyone crying.

Mikey was crying and said " I'm no kid anymore!.........And I don't n-need to grow up!" They all cried that night and it was a hard night for them.

----------------
(ME)
This was somewhat short but it makes me sad about what Mikey has become.
This book is almost over and it will be complete.