Death of mikey

Fighting shredder was the only thing Mikey was doing. Later on Leo, Ralph, and Donnie saw in the far distance two shadows fighting. " Mikey!" All three brothers said. They ran as fast as they could in order to get to Mikey.

Cling! Shring! The powerful hits from Mikey, but making no injuries to shredder. " You are foolish to evan think of killing me." Shredder did a backflip with a side punch. Only knocking Mikey down on the grown.

" Y-You killed my d-dad, mom a-and splinter!......you shall p-pay." Mikey was getting up till shredder kicked him down. Mikey knew what was coming to him but he tried to get up. Knowing he'd die by the hand of shredder he took his blade of his nunchuck and stabbed shredders leg.

" Gyah! Now you die you pest!!" Shredder raised his arm up and came down. The three brothers saw shredder kill Mikey in a split second. They gasp as Mikey's body was lifeless. " You are now dead along with those close to you."

" No! Mikey!!" They fought Shredder and then shredder was killed. Their rage was to powerful for shredder to defeat. They ran towards Mikey holding him in their hands. " No " Donnie cried. " Mikey" Leo had tears flowing. " Why?" Ralph lolled away crying. They all cried for the loss of their brother.

Mikey's lifeless body was brought to the place where splinter was buried. April, Kasey, Leather Head, Leo , Ralph , and Donnie said their prayers. That day was hard on all of them. All of them had memories of Mikey before he died. It made them more sad thinking of happy memories of mikey. It was the last of shredder and for that Mikey and splinter had died for the cause of killing shredder as did Mikey's actual parents.

They all rest in piece as shredder lies dead. They will be remembered as Heroes who died trying. The world is now in piece. Turtles are back to what they do best.
April and Kasey were married with 2 boys.
They were named after Mikey and Hamato Yoshi ( real name of splinter )

They lived as no other day. All of them still went to the grave of splinter and Mikey to change the flowers. The days of fighting shredder are over. Karai now fights with true honor and the krang had left earth. Everything was good as could be all thanks to those who died.