The dark turtle consumed by hatred

Mikey was chained to the tree that he and his brothers used to train with splinter their father. He was consumed by hatred knowing justice was not served. Feeling hatred for shredder, Mikey had gotten free. Leo saw Mikey leaving. " Guys Mikey's escaping!" They all came out but they were to late.....mikey left. They saw a note. " (Mikey) I'm sorry guys but I must face shredder and kill him for what he did to splinter. You think it's suicide but I think not and I will die trying. Evan if I die I want you guys to know that I loved how you took care of me Evan though I'm not related to you. Thanks sincerely Michelangelo." They were terrified of what will happen. April wondered why Mikey wasn't related same with kasey and leather head. All was explained. " We need to get Mikey or he'll die!" Donnie said.

" Ok now let's see if shredder will be surprised to see me." Mikey went in and when shredder was alone Mikey came down. " What do you want reptile." shredder said sitting on his high and mighty chair. Mikey gritted his teeth and clenched his fist holding his nunchuck. " I've come to kill you." Mikey said. Shredder laughed and said " You have lost so much yet you still come to fight knowingly you'll fail." Mikey said " Then I will fail trying!" Mikey started running towards shredder and they fought down to the last breath.

" C'mon guys we have to hurry!" They were running and jumping from roof to roof. They were running as fast as they could in order to save mikey. " What's Mikey thinking! Going against shredder alone in his condition." Ralph said running. " Splinter promised no one would die and looks like he broke the promise in Mikey's seeing." Donnie said. " That's ridiculous to evan do that!" Leo agreed with Ralph because it was ridiculous.

" Erahh!" Shredder kicked Mikey out of the building window landing on the next building roof. " Ugh!" Mikey only had one arm and he was beaten pretty bad. He still fought hoping he'd win and kill this evil. " Your no match for me!" Then shredder slashed Mikey's arm letting Mikey drop his nunchucks. Mikey was crying only knowing he'd fail his sensei. Tears of anger flowed down his face. The fight kept going.