The Meeting

<America Pov>

I sit at my spot in the UN meeting bored out of my mind! We've gotten absolutely nowhere! I really want to go back to America so I can see the States. I also hope that Dixie is taking care of them well. (If he isn't, then he's got one he'll of a beating) As I'm starting To zone out Canada taps my shoulder.

"Hey Ame, you alright?" He asks. I smile and nod

"Yeah, I'm just bored." I respond he laughs slightly and reverts his attention back to UN. I'm also tired and want a cup of coffee and to go home.

Then, the doors of the meeting room burst open to reveal two (my)  kids standing there, unsure looks on their faces.

I sigh

<Canada pov>

There is two kids standing by the doors one, with white fluffy hair a T-shirt with jeans and a Red x on his face by another kid with white stars and a circle and stripes of red and white, he was wearing something similar to the other kid.

"Uh..." The red x kid mumbled, unsure if what to say

"Is the United States of America here!?" The other asked in a serious tone.

Then America stood up and walked to the kids.

"Why are you two here?" America asked

"Because Cali is on fire again!" The Red X kid screeched. America looked worried and turned to us (who were terribly confused)

"I might have to go..." America stated

"America, who are these kids!?" UN asked

"There no one important." America reassured. He then guided the two kids out.

<America Pov>

"What on earth were you two thinking?" I asked while I dragged Alabama and Georgia by their collars "isn't Dixie with you guys?! You could have at least told Delaware!" I scolded

"They don't know what to do!" Georgia responded. I let them go and sighed

"Listen, I don't want them to know about you guys." I explained.

"I'm sorry we interrupted, but can we go hone and help Cali?" Alabama asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I replied while guiding them out. 

We took a plane home and flew into the capital. We took a car to the White House and low and behold. i saw California sitting in a mini pool while Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Texas poured water on him to try and put the fire out. Dixie was panicking while making a phone call right by them. I also saw Alaska and New Jersey trying to convince Arizona to let them roast stores on California.

I went up to where California was and inspected the scene.

"Really?" I asked the States, who were holding buckets

"Pa, what are we supposed to do?" Texas asked while crossing his arms

"Pennsylvania send more firefighters to California and gets rid of any flammable things near the fire." I instructed. Pennsylvania nodded and dropped his bucket and ran off. I then looked at California, who was sitting in water on fire. "Howd that happen?" I asked

"Gender reveal party." Is all the burning state said. I nodded

"How the hell does that even happen?" Delaware asked

"My people are crazy." California laughed

" They're all crazy." I laugh. Dixie then walked over to us, looking panicked

"I'm sorry, Union, i didn't know what to do, and we've got the president falling down stairs, and i dont know how to run America!" He ranted

"It's fine, Dix." I assure "we'll get Cali put out in a few days."

"A few days!?" California complains

"Come on, Cali." I say bopping them in the head (where there was in fact fire).

"I'm fixin' to start dinner." Texas announced, standing up and walking towards the house with Delaware following. I sigh and think about the meeting. I dont want to tell the countries that my states are personafied. That could possibly make them a target, and I don't need another Pearl Harbor.

-
First chapter!
655 words