Planeride

<Britain pov>

"Oh! I'm so excited to see America. I haven't been to his country in so long!" France cheered. We were bording the plane soon, and France was almost crying of happiness. New Zealand had a fond smile, and Australia had a cheeky grin. I couldn't help but feel happy to be with the three.

"Last time I was there was the meeting UN josted there." New Zealand added

"Has anyone been to his house?" Australia asked.

"You mean the White House?" France asked.

"I've never been inside, but I have burnt it." I add everyone gasped (except for Australia who snorted)

"Britannique, you can't say that!" France yelped a surprised smile on her face. I rolled my eyes at her, and she kicked me in the shin. I yelped, and she started laughing.

"If America was here, he would beat your arse." Australia laughed. I roll my eyes.

"Thankfully, he isn't." I replied.

"You're being so disrespectful. Where did your manners go?" France laughed a smile on her face.

"Yeah, dad, you're being cruel to the poor American." New Zealand added

"Hey! you're acting like you don't bash him." Australia pointed out to New Zealand, who simply hit him in the shoulder.

"Now that's different." She stated

"I can't get my mind off the kid!" France moaned while she dramatically leaned back in her chair.

"America claims there not a kid." Australia added

"He also claims cold tea tastes good." I deadpanned.

"Seriously, who thinks that!" New Zealand gasped

"America." Me, France, and Australia all said at the same time. "It's an American thing then." She sighed.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." I respond.

<America pov>

I moan when I hear the first crash. I was seeing how long I could stay in bed until one of the states got into trouble. I sit up and walk to my closet. I grab my NASA hoodie and a pair of pants. I change and then exit my room to go down the big staircase. I see some western states in the hall, and when I get to the living room, I see the cause of the crash. Some southern states (Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee, to be exact) were standing around Norh and South Carolina fighting on the broken coffee table. I sigh and pull them off each other.

"Really guys at like seven in the morning?" I asked

"It's not my fault, pa! he stole my biscuit that I got Alabama to make me!" North screeched

"No, I didn't!" South yelped

"Just go ask for another he makes like thirty every time." I suggest

"Oh yeah!" The kid smiled and ran off to the kitchen.

"Ok, you guys clean this mess up." I instructed and received nods. I smile and go back up the stairs to make sure everyone is up.

I went down the hall to all the rooms. First, the original 13 who all seemed to be up, then the southern states, who were also up. I went down to the Midwest and discovered Illinois asleep. I walk in and carefully wake him up.

"Illinois, it's time to get up." I whisper he sits up.

"Thanks, dad..." he slurs. I smile and ruffle his hair to go check the rest of his siblings. I went more downtrend hall and heard hushed whispers from California's room.