Freaking out

<Alaska pov>

I may just be freaking out. I am an anxiety prone freak, but still. I've never met any of my family except for, of course, my father and brother. I've not even met that many countries until these last couple of days. I bit on my nails until there was a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I yelled to see Texas peak his head in.

"You alright?" He asked as he stepped into my room and shut the door behind him.

"Honestly, no." I answered with a laugh."I'm just making drama out of nothing."

"No, you ain't if Mexico walked through those doors right now. I'd either cry or shoot em!" Texas exclaimed, bringing a happier tone into the conversation. I smiled, and we walked over to my bed and sat down.

"I'm going to talk to them. I just feel scared." I vented as Texas nodded

"Well, I've got ya if anything happens." Texas reassured."we are the two biggest states we gotta stick together."

"You're right."

"I know I am!" He grinned

"Of course you do!" I sighed with sarcasm.

"Well, I'm guessing you're gonna talk to the Slavs today, so til then, wanna go out back and shoot," Texas offered. I grinned and reached over to the other side of my bed to grab a pistol.

"Hell yeah, I do!"

<Delaware pov>

"So, uh, the Commies are here?" Rhodie muttered, trying to start a conversation. Which he successfully did.

"I don't even think they're commies anymore." Maine pointed out

"Once a commie always a commie." New Hampshire announced

"Who cares? They are here, and it sucks." Georgia said as they rolled their eyes and played with the peach in their hands.

"Wanna go meet them?" I asked

"Canada, sure. The rest? Nope!" Connecticut decided

"Do what you want. I'm talking to whoever I can find!" I exclaimed

"Even the brit?' Tennessee asked

"Except him." I replied with a glare.

"I'll come!" California piped up

"So will I, but anyone know where Florida is? He'll be fun to bring along." Nevada said as they stood up from the living room couch.

"Last time I saw him. He was duct-taped to a chair in the dining room." Illinois answered "Oh and I'll join."

"Ok, if you're coming, let's go get Florida, then find some countries!" I exclaimed. A couple more of my siblings stood up to join us, and we went to get Florida. As Illinois said, he was duct-taped to a chair. "Hey Florida!" I greeted

"What's up, Del?!" Florida asked with enthusiasm

"Just gettin' ya out, then we are going to find some of the new countries and talk to them." I explained.

"Oh! I saw the Slavs!" Florida exclaimed. Nevada walked over to him and quickly ripped the tape of him before he could protest. Of course, he screamed and thrashed, but then he was free.

"You're welcome." Nevada said as they stood up and stepped back from Florida.

"Thanks... but that hurt!" Florida whined

"Shut up, and let's go!" Illinois called while running towards the main hall, followed by Tennessee, Connecticut, and California.

We all ran after then until we got to the hall where the question of: "Any ideas of where they could be came up"