More Visitors

<Russia pov>

I honestly didn't know what I was walking into when I said yes to Belarus's text to go with her, Ukraine, and Canada to America's house.

First, I asked why. To which I got: "HE HAS KIDS!" Excitedly yelled into the phone.

Second, I asked, "Why me?" I got: "Uh, you're my favorite sibling."

"But why invite ME to HIS house?"

"Deal with it Russia your coming." She stated. I knew I couldn't say no. Well, theoretically, I could, but Belarus is my sister, so I knew I would be dragged along, and I also had a hard time saying no to her.

So now I'm standing with two of my excited sisters and a nervous-excited Canada at America's doorstep.

"Oh my god...! Oh my god...!" Ukraine whispered under her breath while she fiddled with her hands. Canada knocked, and after about 40 seconds, give or take America answered the door.

"Hello..." Canada greeted hesitantly

"Hey!" America greeted back

"Hi! YOU HAVE KIDS!?" Ukraine exclaimed

"Uh, yes?" America confirmed as he flapped his eyelashes at Canada

"CAN WE MEET THEM!?" Belarus questioned while Ukraine nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but we have to go over rules first." He stated. He opened the door for us to go in, making sure to give me a quick glare as I walked in behind Belarus. "So uh

1. All the States have trauma from...past events...I'm probably going to have to talk to Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia about that

2. Don't be disrespectful. If you do something to one of them, the rest will jump you

3. Don't enter any of their rooms and be aware of your surroundings

4. Don't bring up the Civil War. It's a touchy topic unless Dixie or one of the southern states brings it up. Dixie is my twin brother formally known as The Confederacy, so you all know."

"Why would you need to talk to us?" I asked.

"You'll see..." he answered. I started to get suspicious as he led us into a VERY Crowded room with most of the English family - Canada +France and a bunch of teens and a guy who looked like a weird version of America. Some were still at the dinner table eating, and others were in the living room. A girl at the table noticeably tensed at the sight of us, and the teen next to her reached over and held her hand. I was confused at the reaction.

"Maple!" New Zealand gasped as she ran over and hugged Canada.

"Hey NZ!" He greeted back while returning the hug. Australia got up and plummeted into the two, knocking them over. They wresled, and New Zealand, who was in the middle of the mess, shrieked. Ukraine was laughing, and she leaned onto Belarus for support.

I then realized America was standing by the girl who was scared with a hand on their shoulder.

"Hey Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia, can I talk to you guys?" America asked.

"да!" Ukraine answered and followed America into the kitchen with me and Belarus behind. While we walked away, I saw France and Britain greet Canada while Australia helped New Zealand up.

"What did you need to tell us?" Belarus asked from beside me.

"Well, one of my kids named Alaska has some history with your family." America started

"Was it the girl who looked uneasy that you were standing by?" I asked.

"Yes." America confirmed."She was sold to me on March 30th, 1867, from the Russian Empire."