Call From Pa

<America pov>

Texas, Dixie, and Delaware were making dinner, and I was finishing up some extra work in my office. Then I got a phone call from my dad. I answer.

"Hey America!" He greets

"Hi, dad!" I respond

"So the meeting that was today who were those kids?" Britain asked.

"Oh, there's no one." I lie

"America." Britain sighed

"Ok, fine!" I need an excuse. I need an excuse."They are some assistants of mine!"

"Your assistants are literal children...?" Britain asked

"Chikdren!? No, those were adults. Do your people really look that old?" I ask

"What-No!" He defended

"Uhuh." I mock he sighs again

"Alright America, I've got to finish some papers,I'll call you again soon." Britain informs

"Ok bye, dad!" I replied, then hung up. (I threw my phone on the floor.)

<Uk Pov>

He's hiding something. I'm not sure what, but im going to find out. I thought as I was sitting in my office with Australia and New Zealand.

It's so obvious those kids were not adults they were clearly kids it doesn't matter how your people look. Those were kids. I sighed and looked over to Australia and New Zealand, who were sitting in front of me.

"He's a liar." New Zealand stated

"Well, duh, those people were kids." Australia replied while bopping her in the back of the head

"Ow!" She squealed. I smiled at the two

"Stop it, you two, what do we do?" I ask

"What do we do?" New Zealand questioned

"We could fly to America?" Australia offered

"We could..." I mutter

"You know France is gonna want to come." New Zealand laughed

"Of course... How could I forget France..." I sigh thinking about the woman. We hate each other (though we won't admit it, but we dont) "book us four tickets to America."

"Ok, dad." New Zealand said as she pulled out her phone. A minute went by before she said "ok done we have a flight to America tomorrow."

"Should we let him know we're coming?" Australia asked

"No, that gives him time to tell us not to." Britain responded

"Hmph, well, I'm calling France!" Australia announced. I sighed, and New Zealand laughed at my displeasure.

"Dad! Why do you two do this?" New Zealand asked while laughing

"Do what?" I asked

"The hating thing, everyone knows you two are really close!" She answered (while holding out the "really") I frowned.

"What are you talking about?" I mutter

"Everyone knows!" She echoed while laughing.

"Come on, New Zealand, leave dad alone," Australia started. "You might give him a heart attack!" I sighed and buried my head in my hands while they laughed.

<America pov>

"Florida, you can't have your alligator live in the house." I sighed

"Why!?" Florida asked while he held his pet alligator named scales.

"Because he tried to bite Alabamas foot off." I responded while pointed at Alabama, who was sitting on the ground looking confused and scared.

"So?" Florida asked. I sighed again. Alabama gasped, to which Florida stuck his tongue out.

"Florida, take him outside. I had Tex build you a pond for em use it!" I instructed he put on a pouty face and slowly walked towards the door. I turned to Alabama. "You ok?"

"Yep!" He responded. I nodded and then walked to the kitchen.

-
Second chapter :0
561 words