The Capital is back and Arizonas pissed

<DC pov>

I stepped off the airport and went into the parking lot to find my car. I quickly found it and started to drive home.

God, this is hectic.

I've known of the situation since it started. I know everything that goes on in that house.

I feel relieved to be back in the District of Columbia, my land. I feel bad for the states as they don't get to go to their hones often. But it's for safety. Now im not sure what the plan is with safety.

I pull in to the driveway, taking note of all the cars. I grab my luggage and enter our home using my key. I look about the same age as Delaware, so when I entered the countries in front of me, I looked confused.

Oh, and of course, it was the two countries that have wronged me.

"Who are you?" UK asked, snapping me out of my thoughts."Why do you have a key to my sons house!?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nice to meet you. I'm DC or District of Columbia." I introduced with a smirk . Canada looked like he was about to cry, and the UK...he looked the same as he did before.

"Are there any other secret children other than you?" Britain questioned

...

"Nope!" I replied, deciding dad's dealing with that one.

"Well, since you seem to be a celebrity to the states based on how they have been going crazy about you arriving, I'd like to request you tell them to stop being disrespectful." Britain said as Canada visibly cringed

"Dad -" He started

"Canada, they need to stop." Britain stated

"My condolences, Britain," I replied. "Where do you think they get it from?" I smirked, then strolled away. Britain looked pissed.

A win for me!

As soon as i stepped into the common room, I was circled in states. I gave everyone hugs and then put my stuff in my room. I then went to go find dad, who was in his office.

"Hey, dad." I smiled as I opened the door.

"Oh hey DC." He smiled back as he got up to meet me halfway. He hugged me. I hugged back. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, dad." I responded. "I also emailed all the reports from Virginia to you." I added.

"Thanks, could you help me with the seating situation for the drive to the meeting?" Dad questioned

"Of course, are you bringing everyone?" I asked as we sat down.

"I think so. I don't think I'll have them all in the meeting room, though." He answered. I nodded.

"Who will be in the room? Also, what's the venu so I can make a seating chart." I asked as I got multiple prices of oaper and colered pens.

"It's this place.." he said as he slid a paper to me. I flipped a page that had the seating arrangement. UN gave us seven chairs. "Me, you, Delaware, and Dixie are going to present, but then I can have three states switch through throughout the meeting."

"That sounds good, and you can introduce each one of us." I added."It'll also show how we are all just kids and our 'innocence'"

"Though I need an order." Dad stated,"oldest to youngest?"

"That sounds good." I replied."I'll write a map of the room, then I'll write out who's going where in the cars. I'll also get us plane tickets and buddy everyone up."