Visitors

<Dixie pov>

Georgia was batting first they set their stance and got ready. Minnesota was pitching, and they steadied their stance. They threw the ball, and Georgia hit it, sending it flying toward 2nd base. Georgia bolted, dropping their bat and running.

"Grab the ball!" Massachusetts yelled. Georgia reached 1st base and stopped when Delaware got the ball from Maryland and touched 2nd base.

"Alright Mississippi your up!" America yelled. Mississippi grabbed the bat and got ready. Minnesota was still pitching and got ready. They threw it, and Mississippi missed.

"Strike one!" I yelled from behind Mississippi. They got ready again, and Minnesota threw it. Mississippi hit it, sending it hurling in the middle of the 2nd and 3rd base. Mississippi ran, and Georgia did, too. Nebraska caught the ball and ran to 2nd base, racing Georgia there. Georgia got there first, almost collapsing on the base.

"Alright! Oregon batting!" America yelled from the sidelines. Oregon ran up and git the bat. Minnesota threw the ball, and Oregon missed.

"Strike one!" I declared from behind. They all got ready again, and Oregon hit it, sending it toward first. New Jersey caught the ball and threw it to Pennsylvania, who was first basemen. They quickly got Oregon out, but Georgia ran, making it to the batting base. Making a run giving them a point.

We kept playing, and it ended up with a close score with the south and west winning by 2 points (24-22). We played for about 2 and a half hours and Ame, and we took a bunch of tired, sweaty children inside.

"Go grab some lemonade and pass it out." I told the closest states to me, who nodded and ran towards the kitchen.

"That was fun!" Louisiana shouted happily

"I agree!" Indiana replied as they flopped onto the floor.

"Hey, uh, Dixie...?" Pennsylvania whispered to me

"Yeah?" I asked

"There is a car asking to enter..." They explained, handing me the tablet with the notification.

"Tell your pa..." I instructed, and they nodded and ran off. I turned to everyone else. "Be quiet, yall..."

"What's wrong?" Colorado asked

"We gots a car tryin to enter." I explained. Everyone went silent, and Pennsylvania and America entered the room.

"I'm going to go see what they need. You all don't act like fools." America yelled. Everyone nodded.

<America pov>

I exited the house with my keys. I went to my convertible, started it, and started driving toward the gate.

Gosh, who could be here..? I haven't invited anyone. I approached and saw a black car, and I stopped driving to get out of my car to see who it was.

Then my father, Great Britain, exited the car.

I sighed

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Are we not aloud to vusit?" He asked as France exited the passenger seat.

"Hi America!" She greeted then. Aussie and New Zealand exited the back seats.

"What's up!?" Australia asked

"Why are you all here?" I asked again

"To visit now open the gate!" France responded. I walked up to the gate and pressed the button to open it.

"You didn't, uh ask? Or tell me..?" I muttered

"It was a surprise." New Zealand said as she reopened her door. I got back in my car and turned around back towards my house.