DC

<Arizona pov>

I really don't want to talk to my father. I'd guess he'd want to talk to me, and for ONCE, he'd be serious. Like, I like funny personalities, but from what I've seen on the cameras we've sewn into dads jackets to see at meetings, he's quite the joker. But who knows? I haven't talked to him for a long while, so he may have drastically changed.

Me and my bio-siblings and I had come to an agreement. To sadly give him a chance because dad would be happy.

"Ari?" Nebraska questioned, getting my attention

"Yes?" I replied as I stood up from my messy bed.

"Dads looking for you and some other states." They informed

"Thanks, Nebby!" I smiled as I ran to dad's office. I heard a distant 'HEY!' But I happily ignored their protest at the nickname.

I walked in and saw my bio-siblings, California, Colorado, Texas, Utah, Nevada, and New Mexico. I went and stood beside them. Dad was standing at his desk.

Texas, being Texas, asked "Whats botherin' ya, dad?"

"I'm guessing you all know of Mexicos' arrival?" Dad checked. He got 7 nods. "Well, I want to assure you all he won't hurt you."

"He'd be dumb to try." Utah added

"I advise you guys to attempt to talk to Mexico." Dad stated

"We all agreed to. knowing you'd want that." Nevada answered

"Good." America smiled.

<Missouri pov>

"Move the bigger clip up there!" I instructed Iowa, who was in a tree.

"I literally can't!" They exclaimed

"Shut up and do it!" Montana screeched

"Why am I the one in the tree??" Iowa asked

"Because my hip hurts, and Montanas hand hurts, Oregon. Why can't you?" I questioned

"My shoulder hurts." They smiled

"You guys suck." Iowa muttered before clipping the clip to a higher branch above him. Connected to the clip was a long tarp connected to another clip on a tree, making a hammock or cover that was VERY large. Iowa then struggled to get off the tree. Once he successfully got off, we all sat on the tarp.

"This is nice." Oregon grinned.

"We should keep this here, dad wouldn't mind." Montana said with optimism.

"So uh... thoughts on things?" Oregon asked

"I kinda wish everyone would leave..." Iowa muttered

"I mean, I agree..." I replied,"but hey, dad's got this big meeting. Then maybe after it, stuff will change?"

<America pov>

"You better have gathered us for a good reason." Russia scowled. I grimaced.

"I got an email from UN. I'm guessing all of you did asswell, I haven't decided exactly what OUR plan is, but my states are public." I explained."UN is going to question me harshly, and I was hoping SOME Of you could lend a helping hand in convincing him my 51 secrets are harmless."

"Why am I here then?" Russia asked

"I don't discriminate." America smiled as Dixie raised an eyebrow "anymore."

"Well, of course we'll help America." France smiled

"Won't we be lying when we say those monsters are harmless?" Britain questioned