Emails and Fights with Enemies

<Belarus pov>

Now I'm not over exaggerating when I say this house has EVERYTHING. I expected more complaints from Russia, but Ukraine just shoved vodka down his throat, and he got real quiet.
They have all my favorite foods stocked up. im assuming that is because America has so many different tastes in one house.
But I've been having a good time. Us's states are fun. If you're on their good side. Sadly to my displeasure, Alaska hasn't spoken to me much. But I won't press.

"Belarus!" Ukraine exclaimed as she busted into my room.

"Yes?" I replied, confused.

"There's a fight!" She shouted

"Texas and Florida or Florida and California?" I questioned while I stood up.

"Neither! It's Russia and America!" Ukraine announced

"Shut up! Let me grab my phone!" I responded as I grabbed my phone and darted after Ukraine. She led me outside, where Russia and America were punching each other repeatedly. There was a small crowd if states forming most were either filming or shouting repeated slurs at Russia. Ukraine was laughing and cheering on America. I immediately started to film before UK or France were to come out here and break them up.

"How did it start!?" I asked no one in particular

"Russia called dad a whore then America told him he was like his dad than it escalated!" Wisconsin shouted to me. I nodded in understanding. 2 Touchy subjects, it makes sense.

"Ты чертова шлюха!" (You fucking slut!) Russia shouted at America

"There are children around you ass!" America shot back as he tackled Russia.

"They don't know Russian!" Russia said as he punched America.

"Alaskas here!" America yelled as he grabbed one of russias arms to stop it from punching him again.

"This is hilarious!" Ukraine laughed while she fell to her knees.

"I'm going to cherish this video." I replied with a smile.

"What's happening!?" I heard France tell as she ran toward the swarm of people. When she saw the commotion, she ran to pull America off Russia, who jumped up in an attempt to jump on America, ultimately stopped by France. "You two act more like children than literal children!" France exclaimed as she praticly dragged them up to the house.

I made sure to get that on video asswell.

The crowd started to leave and I walked off with Ukraine.

"Russia got his but kicked." Ukrain cackled

"He was on the ground!" I added with a laugh.

<France pov>

"America, I expected better." I muttered while I cleaned the two up.

"Yeah, that's right, America, your mom expected better." Russia spat

"She isn't my mom, more like a fashionable bestie." America replied. Russia rolled his eyes. America wasn't bluffing when he said that. Me and America have been allies for the longest time, and I've berm more of a person he could tell anything to then a mom.

"Whatever, capitalist bastard." Russia murmured

"You're the bastard here." America shot back

"No more bickering." I stated, giving the two firm glares. "Stop instigating each other." I wrapped the two up in bandages and sent them off. I sighed and went into the common room and sat by Canada.