Conqueror of Flames, Shizue Izawa

A/N
I actually was very excited to write this chapter because I have an idea in the end hehe, also thank you for reading my book if there is any suggestions just let me know :)
*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel

After Rimuru and co went back to the forest of Jura what greeted them was hundreds of goblins seeking for Rimuru's protection.

Rimuru: "ermm, Rigurd what is this"

Rigurd: "well, lady Rimuru goblins from nearby lands heard of your benevolence and now are seeking for your protection from the unknown"

Rimuru: "ahh, well *looks at the terrified and scared looks of the goblins* I cant just set then away can I?"

The goblins then cheered as they finally had shelter and someone that will take care of them.

Afterwards Kaijin and his group got to working, they teached some goblins about arts from all sorts and Rimuru's little village became more and more advanced.

At the same time in the Kingdom pf Blumund, there is four people talking.
The grandmaster, Fuze, and an adventurer trio Eren, Kaval, and Gido as they were talking about the things they saw during the time they investigated Veldora's cave.

Fuze: "so there isn't anything inside?"

Kaval: "yeah like literally nothing from monsters to ore heck there wasn't even any vegetation inside"

Fuze: "hmm, that certainly is strange. All right you three, you all will have to investigate in the surroundings of the cave, you have 3 days of rest that is all you're dismissed.

After their meeting Kaval and Eren practically cussed out to Fuze saying he was unfair or they need more time for rest or something, Gido was just tired of the two's antics and slowly left.

???: "Umm are you three planning to go to the Jura forest?"

The sudden voice calling out to them slightly scared Eren as she turns around only to see a woman between her 20's wearing a weird looking mask.

Eren: "uhh yeah, if you need some help then we can take you there!"

Kaval: "huh wait Im supposed to be the leader here, how can you make decisions all by yourself"

Eren: "come on now, it wont hurt taking someone else with us right, anyways my name is Eren, then he is Kaval and that guy over there is Gido" *points at herself, then at Kaval and lastly at Gido*

Shizu: "Shizu, no last name"

Eren: "I see nice to meet you Shizu-san!"

After their introduction the four then departs to the Jura forest 3 days later, during that time Rimuru's little village started to grow, some makeshift tents were made for temporary housing as well as the lay out of the roads.

Rimuru was now just standing at a cliff side overlooking the little village in the making, she then leaves going to an unknown direction completely ignoring the presence of Henrietta stalking her, she can sense her but decided to not do anything about it for now, she then opened a void portal and went in it, the portal then disappears after Rimuru went inside leaving a shocked Henrietta thinking how in the world did she do that.

After her escape Rimuru was now at a random part of the forest as she looks around admiring the beauty of the surroundings, however she suddenly heard a voice in her head.

???: "So like your new adventure?"

Rimuru: *jolts up and frantically looks around* "who's there!"

???: "Woah woah calm down, you won't be able to find me because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.