The Prelude to Disaster

A/N
Random title lol.
Anyways I have deduced that many of you are like, fricking fortune tellers, like what?

Anyways enjoy the chapter!
*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel

After Gabiru's group's 'tactical retreat' they then found themselves in the middle of the forest treating the unconscious Gabiru.

A few moments later Gabiru woke up asking where they were and how they were defeated by a 'mere woman' when suddenly a funny looking man with a funny looking clown mask appeared.

"Heya, Gabiru-chan and his men!" The guy said
"What the- who are you?" Gabiru frantically asked the guy infront of him,
"Worry not, I am Laplace, I was sent here by lord Gelmud", the guy known now as Laplace said.
"Oh! Lord Gelmud, has he sent his you to help me against those orcs?" Gabiru asked,
"No but he just sent me a message" Laplace responded which made Gabiru ponder,
"A message? Of what kind?"
"Haha, its a warning you see your father he is a good lizard but isn't he getting a little bit old? Like could he be able to lead you all and beat the orc lord with his old age?"
"Orc lord so it was true" Gabiru said,
"Your right, my father has gone senile. I myself will lead our glorious tribe to victory!"

"Thank you Laplace-dono, I fear I wont be able to return your grat-" Gabiru said but was cut off mid sentence by Laplace
"Dont ya worry bout it, yall have to hurry back right?" He said
"Your right, till then!" Gabiru said while he and his men set off back to their home, "Yes, just like that Gabiru" Laplace mysteriously said.

Back to where Rimuru is she felt as if a presence has been following her especially when she is with Shizue.

She consulted this with Great Sage but she just said 'I don't know, but stay vigilant' so Rimuru just took her advice and ignored the presence that was stalking her, without realizing that there were five presences hiding.

They were now having a meeting towards how they will stop the orc invasion when Souei's /Body Double/ came in contact with a foreign being that said they want to have a talk with his leader.

"Very well, let her in" Rimuru said and Souei nodded
The top pf the table then glowed green and vines started to form, after a few moments a woman was seen standing on top of the table
"My apologies for the sudden intrusion, I am Treyni of the dryads" the woman now known as Treyni said. The people in the room was shocked by this because the last time there were news that someone encountered a dryad was 50 years ago, so it was shocking to see one right now.
Treyni then proceeded to explain the whole situation and how they were asking for help to slay the orc lord, to which Rimuru like the kind person she is accepted it.

| In the marshlands |

Time passed and now the lizardmen are planning as of how they are going to stop the orcs army and protect their home.

"Chief, there is an intruder, he wants to have an audience with you!" A guard said
"Very well let them in" the chief said which made the counsel and his daughter surprised,
"You sense their presence don't you?" The chieftan asked his daughter
"Yes even with all our elites here they will just massacre them all" his daughter said scared.

A few moments passed and they heard footsteps and now the intruder emerged from the darkness revealing to be Souei.

"My apologies if we don't have any hospitality we can give you at the moment" the chieftan said with respect.
"No need, I am but a messenger Souei responded
"Is that so, anyways if you are here then, what kind of message would you give us?" The chieftan narrowed his eyes at Souei when he said that
"My mistress wishes to have an alliance with you, lizardmen" Souei answered him in his typical expression less face.
"And a dryad appeared and seeked help from my master to stop the orc invasion" he added to which everyone was shocked, a dryad the overseer of the forest, personally sent them a request.

The chieftan was about to say something but one of his men beat him to it and began to insult Souei's master saying that she was a coward and she needed help from them and that the dryad request was just a lie,
Souei couldn't control his anger anymore and a thread was attached to his neck threatening to behead him, the lizardman was about to attack Souei but he was stopped by the chieftan who apologized for his men's rude behavior.
"There is no need"Souei said and undid his threads "I won't let any insults towards my lady slide" Souei added
(Lies you were about to behead him in another heartbeat) the chieftan thought
"If your master wishes an alliance then I will have to talk to her personally" the chieftan said which Souei did not say anything but just lowered his head
(He probably is communicating with his master through /Thought Communication/) the chieftan thought.

After a few seconds Souei opened his eyes and looked at the chieftain
"My lady will be here any moment now" when he said that a void portal opened behind him and a beautiful woman emerged from it.
The lizardmen including the females were mesmerized by this man's master's beauty
"Greetings, I am Rimuru Kaslana, Souei's master" Rimuru said gracefully as if a goddess just descended infront of their eyes, heck even Souei was bewildered but he just shook his head knowing he can't fall in love with his master and that she already has someone else.

(Tough love so...
Hayaan mo nayan sige sige maglibang dapat ay itawa lang,
problema sa babae ay hindi iniinda,
hayaan mo silang maghabol sayo diba?)

After Rimuru's introduction the chieftan introduced himself as well they then started to talk about their alliance and agreed that they will be allies up until the war is finished which was understandable for Rimuru. And now Rimuru and Souei went back home.

"But before that, you should be cautious of your son, Gabiru"
Those words of Rimuru lingered on the chieftan's head
(What do you mean by that?) The chieftan thought

| In an unknown place |

A hooded girl, a creepy man, a beautiful woman, and a delinquent looking woman.

Was all looking at an orb showing Rimuru's and Shizue's back from a high area, Rimuru there then turned around and when she did she had a shocked look on her face but then smiled and held her hand out and said something but they were too far to hear, then Rimuru tightened her palms into a fist and the orb they were looking at crumbled before their eyes. Which made all of them smile.

A/N
This chapter is very short but meh

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and had a nice day

Goodbye till tomorrow dear readers!