The Orc Lord

A/N
Apologies for the late uploads yesterday was tiring for me but its now time for new chapter.
*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel

After Rimuru's and the ogre's encounter in the forest they then held a feast for Shizue officially being a member of their little village (also being Rimuru's wife😏😏)
The ogre's were taken aback from what they were seeing, multiple people having fun even though they were of different races, the ogres chose to distance themselves abit except for some few members.

"A peaceful village huh *says in a low tone and drinks from his cup* the red haired ogre said looking at the happy atmosphere the people in this village was emitting, they felt as if they were out of place (well they were though)

"What!!! The orcs attacked you, ogres!?!" Kaijin shouted while talking and drinking from his cup, the old ogre only nodded and the red head looked towards him.

"Yeah they attacked us when we least expect it" *tightens his hands to a fist* "all I know is that 300 of our brethren were... killed" he said in a low voice but loud enough for them to hear.

"Well that is only expected, you all are one of, if not the most powerful race here in the whole forest" a female voice responded to him, all of them looked to where the voice was and saw Rimuru and Shizue walking towards them, the pink haired ogre who was with the purple haired ogre saw them approaching them and walked towards them as well.

"Greetings Rimuru-dono, Shizue-dono" the red head bowed to them and after a few seconds lifted his head. Rimuru and Shizue only smiled at him and nodded in appreciation.

"U-um pardon if Im going to ask something weird" the pink haired ogre said making everyone look at her, then she looked towards Rimuru and Shizue and blushed. Rimuru and Shizue as well as her brother tilted their head abit from her behavior, "could it be that you two are y-you know um *fidgets fingers* in a relationship" she said which made the rest except Rimuru and Shizue either sweatdrop or had a dumbfounded look. "Oh is that it" Shizue said making them perk up "well *holds Rimuru's hand* is this enough evidence" *smiles*.

Everyone was shocked by this, even Ranga who was in Rimuru's shadow was shocked by this sudden revelation.

"W-wait so you two are actually" Kaijin stuttered not even able to speak.

Rimuru only nodded "If you dont believe us then we will show you that we are not lying?" When Rimuru said that she leaned over to Shizue and lightly pecked her in the lips.

The people there was just silent and had their mouth agape, "Anyways" Rimuru fake coughed completely forgetting what happened just moments ago, "we want to know what actually happened to your all's village" She said with a serious expression which made everyone calm down knowing everything was back to serious mode.

The red haired ogre then explained what happened to their village, orcs attacking them wearing full plate mail armor and a clown masked man helping them, what more is the overwhelmingily large number of orcs.

"Is that so?" Rimuru said having her hand on her chin "this is not normal then, am I right Kaijin?" She asked and Kaijin nodded "They dont usually have enough knowledge to create weapons for themselves, and their numbers its... Terrifying" Kaijin said with slight fear on his last words.

(/Great Sage/ what do you think of this?)

{Hmm, there definitely is some outside interference with what's happening}

(Outside interference? Explain)

{Well you see in this world exist beings known as demon lords, well I guess you already know what this means}