Will of the Herrscher

A/N
I didnt realize that I accidentally mixed episodes 'Despair' and 'Hope'.

Oops

Anyways enjoy the chapter.
*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel

The next day, Shizue who was still on her Herrscher form, will now bring her judgement to Myurran, she then brings her punishment as a death sentence in which shocked Youm and Grucius, after one last attempt on making Myurran escape, they were quickly silenced by Shizue who struck her hand into Myurran's heart.

However, instead of dying, Shizue stated that she won't die as she only replaced her heart with a new one and that the fake heart that Clayman gave to her was actually a spy device, but Shizue states that she will still be watching Myurran's every move and that they need her for their plan.

All of them were now in their office planning their attack, Rimuru and Shizue will take on the main forces while the others will take on the barrier that covers Schicksal, Rimuru also said her plan to make Youm the new king of Falmuth after they absolutely massacre the Falmuth forces present here, to which Youm couldn't do anything but comply.

Benimaru then attacked one of the posts, the anger, the guilt of not being there to protect Schicksal, and the stress flowing through his veins, proceeded to absolutely annihilate the Temple Knights defending one of the lacrymas, after he dealt with them he easily destroyed the lacryma, he also states that, nobody in his allies will have a hard time against these enemies of theirs and that he was expecting an actual battle.

Souei and his team snuck up to their enemies and assassinated them, seeing how easily they defeated their enemies, Souka cant help but to slander how weak they are, Souei then destroyed the second lacryma.

Gabiru and his men then rain down hell towards the Temple Knights as they had the high ground, Gabiru then ended the fight and destroyed the lacryma in one fell swoop.

Then the group of four, consisting Rigur, Gobta, Geld, and Hakuro, calmly walked towards the last encampment, which was also the most heavily fortified. Shogo and sword guy, Kyoya then intercepted the group and began to fight them.

| Kyoya vs Hakuro |

"You know, you could have just tucked your tail and ran, old man" Kyoya said, clearly rubbing his victory against Hakuro right on the elder's face

"Hahaha, you should know that, out of everything... I hate losing the most" Hakuro said, clearly not afraid of fighting him

"I also dont like when youngsters get full of themselves" Hakuro added

"Oh? Are speaking about me?" Kyoya said, looking around as if mocking him

"You have space affinity correct? Now that I know you have that, I know how to counter it" Hakuro said

"Oh? That puts me on a disadvantage then... Well what about we just have a sword battle, no magic or anything, just our swords" Kyoya said, challenging Hakuro

"Very well" Hakuro said

"Well then... Here I go" Kyoya said, raising his sword above his head

Kyoya then gave a crazy grin, slashing his sword downwards, pointing it at Hakuro as the blade of the sword detached and cloned itself, flying towards Hakuro at high speeds.

"Hahahaha! I tricked you again" Kyoya laughed, mocking Hakuro

Hakuro then unsheathed his sword and blocked all of the blades sent to him before sheathing it again, this shocked Kyoya greatly.