Saving the Children

A/N
This will most probably a short chapter but thats ok.

Anyways enjoy.
*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel

Now that all of them are in the deepest part of Ramiris's domain, who apparently was the Spirit Queen all along, they were now getting ready to summon greater spirits to help the children with their rampaging energy inside them.

"Sensei, what if none of them comes?" Ryota asked witg some doubt and fear in his voice

"Dont worry, I know they will, I will make them come ok?" Rimuru said, comforting the boy

Rimuru then looked at Shizue and Bella who only nodded, Gail was the first one to summon the spirits, Ramiris just looked at the three in suspicion. Gail stood in the middle and started to pray with all his might, hoping to summon a greater spirit to help him.

Rimuru's eyes turned gold, Shizue's body was now crackling with purple lightning, and Bella transformed into her dragon form which shocked the kids and most importantly Ramiris.

The three then forced out a powerful earth greater spirit to come out and Shizue using her skill, forced the spirit to merge with Gail.

"Wha- what did you just do?!?" Ramiris shouted in shock, disbelief and in worry

"Dont worry about it, whats more important is that Gail is saved now" Rimuru said with a cheeky smile

Ramiris then looked towards Gail and saw that Rimuru was right and that the rampaging energy inside him has finally calmed down.

"Well...*sigh* I guess Ill permit this" Ramiris said with a sigh

Ryota was next, all of them did the same, tye same thing happened and the next one was Alice, and the same process happened until it was Kenya's turn.

He was a little frightened and scared that none will come out, but seeing that everyone before him got one, and that his Sensei's got his back he walked towards the middle with no fear.

Even though he didn't even start praying a greater spirit of light came out, saying he saw great potential in Kenya and he will help him become a strong hero in the future, he also slandered Ramiris for being a demon lord which Ramiris did not like.

Now it was Chloe's turn, she wanted Rimuru and Shizue by her side so the two adults(?) agreed and went to the middle as well, in a turn of events everything went wrong, as the spirit Chloe summoned was something out of the ordinary, something that cannot be explained. The only thing they saw was a woman covered in a veil, seemingly a wedding veil standing or floating there, before they can react the unknown being lept towards Rimuru in great speeds and kissed her(?), To which Shizue, Rimuru and Ramiris was shocked.

The unknown being then integrated herself with Chloe.

"What was that!?!" Ramiris shouted

"I dont know but *looks at Chloe and see that she is fine* Chloe's energy is stabilized" Rimuru said

"Thank goodness... All of them are saved now... Thank you, Rimuru" Shizue said and hugged Rimuru while crying

The other kids then joined in and hugged both of their sensei's, thanking them. They thanked Ramiris as well, and then left towards Ingrassia now having Bella in her human form, she was now able to mingle around with others and not feel alone anymore.

(I honestly forgor about Ranga, but since this is Honkai, every HoV needs their Benares)

Now, after a few months, Rimuru, Shizue and Bella was now in the gates of Ingrassia heading back home, they said goodbye to the kids and hoped them luck in the future, now with that done, the Ingrassia arc is over and the start to a new and very... Demonic arc

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

This was only made in one hour and didn't surpass the 700 word mark.

But anyways, thank you for continuing to read my book and take care and have a great and nice day dear readers!!!

Before that, I published a new book so do check it out, Ehe