(Short) Scheming Kingdom of Falmuth

A/N
Motivation is now flowing through my veins. But not in this chapter

Just like I promised yesterday, two chapters today... Think of it as a Christmas bonus.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!
*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel

After Rimuru and Shizue's visit to Dwargon they returned to Ingrassia and told the students about thier test results, they pulled a little prank on them. They also said their thanks to Tiss, one of the teachers in the school they were in and hoped that tye kids will be fine, in which Tiss reassured them

After a while, Youm with his new member Myurran arrived in Schicksal and Youm gave her a little tour.

(I forgor that Myurran was introduced last chapter but anyways, also I probably forgot to add how Youm became Rimuru's subordinate, so sorry about that)

Youm then made a bet to Grucius, who was still here even though the Eurazania delegation left to go back to their country, Grucius lost the bet.

Gobta then told his plan to use Myurran's magic to beat Hakuro, but it failed miserably.

| In Ingrassia |

Rimuru, Shizue and Myormilles were talking about politics, and business and other things while the children read their mangas and eating, Myormilles also warned both of them about the other countries, especially Falmuth, that might attack Schicksal due to greed and other things, their king is infamous to that aspect as well.

Before that, Rimuru and Shizue signed a trade pact and peace treaty with the King of Blumund.

In another place, more precisely the Kingdom of Falmuth, the king and his advisors were talking about the new country of monsters and their two masters.

They were planning about thier advance about dealing with this new 'threat' to their kingdom, they even made their economy as an excuse to their attack. First, they will send a small group to make an uproar inside the city, then they will use this this as an excuse to attack, Falmuth also has the support of the Western Holy Church with one of its Archbishop's, Rayheim as the king, Edmaris's advisor, he also promised to send some temple knights and a secret weapon to defeat the city of monsters. Razen, one of the king's most trusted subordinate then made a request to use their otherworlders as their decoys to use an uproar, the king then agreed seeing that, that was the only use they had for them.

Razen then explained their plans to three teenagers, two guys and one girl, who were not happy as they were just dealing with small fries and they are only there to cause an uproar and not actually to fight head on, but agreed since they couldn't really disagree with thier 'keeper'.

In Jistav, one of the demon lords, is planning something great, and the scene goes to a familiar figure of Milim.

Anyways, short chapter, I know.

But since there is two uploads today you guys dont have to worry.

Anyways enjoy!
-Lavi_Stories