Gabiru

A/N
New day new chapter, lets go!
Thank you for reading my book, new book tomorrow hopefully?
*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel

After his father's declaration Gabiru set's off towards the heart of the forest in order to recruit some goblins in some minor goblin villages in order to make up for their extremely low numbers against the humongous orc army marching towards them.

"Why does father want to make us recruit weak goblins! This is not how we, noble lizardmen fight!" Gabiru cursed out loud.
"Yeah exactly what you said Gabiru-sama" one of his men said agreeing to him.

"Gabiru-sama when are you going to become our new chieftan?" Another one of his men asked which made Gabiru stop on his tracks. "Hah-ha, I may have been rude but Im afraid that I wont be able to lead you all" he said while looking towards his men who gave him a 'really?' look on their face.

"I mean you have been named you know" one said "And you have an unparalleled skills with the spear" another said which made Gabiru blushed. "Gahem!! Well.... I guess I will do it" Gabiru said while having sparks around him.

"Woah so cool!" One of his men cheered "Gabiru!, Gabiru!, Gabiru!" His men cheered his name (like some idiots) "Alright I shall lead you to a better future!" He declared charging forward "Right!!!" His men cheered.

| A Few Moments Later |

"So how many more goblin villages are there?" Gabiru asked one of his men
"Well there is only one more, but there has been rumours that the goblins there has tamed direwolves and their leader is a slime" the lizardman spoke "Huh? Tamed direwolves and their leader is a slime, very interesting, let us go then I would like to see this village" Gabiru ordered his men.

| Meanwhile |

Rimuru was now in her slime form while getting patted by Shizue. "Shizue, can you let me go now?" Rimuru said "I still have work to do" she added. "Fufufu, now now I want to stay like this longer" Shizue replied. "No, I still have to meet up with the ogres to hear their answer to my proposal last night". "Okay..." Shizue said whilst sighing.

Rimuru then changed back to her human form and was about to leave but Shizue suddenly wrapped her hands in her waist.
"Wa-wait Shizue" Rimuru said blushing at what Shizue is doing, Shizue only smiled at this and blew on her ear slightly nibbling it.

Rimuru lightly moaned by this and immediately pushed Shizue off her, "Stop it!" Rimuru shouted looking behind her only to see Shizue's eyes having heart on them.

"Shizue?" Rimuru said slightly backing away, "Hehehehe, you cant run from me" Shizue responded slightly drooling.

Rimuru had her head low her bangs covering her eyes, and when she looked back up her eyes were gold and was also approaching Shizue.

Lime (no lemon)

Rimuru caressed Shizue's cheeks while leaning in and lightly peck her on the lips, Shizue wanting more grabbed the back of Rimuru's head and pulled her closer, they both had a hot make-out session and after a few moments Shizue pulled back to breath, but since Rimuru was a slime she doesn't need to breath and now she started to attack Shizue's neck with kisses.

Lime over

Rimuru then grabbed her shoulders and pushed her backwards while still having her hands on Shizue's shoulders, "Lets go" was the only thing Rimuru said after walking out pf the tent they were in, Shizue followed her to the tent where the ogres were to know their answer.

After their walk with Shizue constantly smacking Rimuru butt and Rimuru doing the same they arrived in their location.

"Greetings Rimuru-dono, Shizue-dono" the red haired ogre greeted them, the other ogre's only bowed their head slightly, Rimuru gestured them to raise their heads and they did so. "So, lets cut straight to the point. Your answer?" Rimuru said looking at the red head Infront of her. The red haired ogre, as well as his companions then stood up, walked closer infront of them and kneeled. "We accept your proposal, but can this only be valid until we slay the orc lord?" The red head asked to which Rimuru chuckled softly "If that is want you want then yes, yes you can" Rimuru answered.

"But now that you are my subordinates I will give you all names" Rimuru declared which shocked the ogres and made Shizue giggle. "A-are you sure about this? If you name us superior monsters it will-" the pink haired ogre tried to reason with her but Rimuru only smiled at them, her smile was simply calm and mesmerizing, it was as if a goddess descended down from the heavens just to meet them. "A-alright" the pink haired ogre responded.

Rimuru then started to name them, you know the names so Im just going to skip this. After that Rimuru only experienced a slight headache but...

{Hey there's something wrong, its as if some abnormality just appeared}

(What do you mean?)

{You see they are not just evolving to a 'Kijin' but something greater to that}

(Could this be what Kiana-san mentioned?)

{Probably}

(So... What race are they now?)

{They are now known as 'Honkai Kijin'. They have taken an copy of some of your skills from both of your Herrscher forms}

(Ah, is that so?)

Great Sage then started to give a description on what skills they copied from Rimuru and Rimuru lets say was shocked.

(Wow...)

{Yeah....}

| Timeskip |

Souei suddenly reported to Rimuru that he saw a convoy of lizardmen that is approaching their village. Rimuru then let Souei guide the way on where they are expected to appear. After a few moments the convoy appeared and then they had a grand entrance to Gabiru who started to boast about how strong he is, and how he will save them when they agreed to be his subordinates, which was taken very seriously by Rimuru's group, even Great Sage just wanted to take control of Rimuru and shred this motherf*cker from existence.

"Then what about a duel?" Rimuru proposed "me against you, if I win you go away, and if I lose well agree to your terms"
Rimuru said, "Hah? Dont even speak up little b*tch, dont go and join in to conversation between leaders Gabiru said looking at Benimaru and Shizue. Now that was the last straw literally everyone there who was in Rimuru's side was this close to snapping but... Rimuru beat them to it.

An overwhelming aura filled the air and Gabiru and his men was forced to kneel, Shizue was shocked and the Honkai Kijins sweatdroped and visibly paled upon this aura. Gabiru tried to stand up but failed and was only able to lift his head only to see Rimuru glaring at him, her eyes gold wielding a huge greatsword.

Gabiru was shocked by this and saw that his men was unconscious, he looked back at Rimuru. "You dipsh*t, you think this queen would bow down to you lesser creatures? Heh its seems that you are just bark no bite" Rimuru insulted Gabiru "Leave and dont show yourself here again, if you want a peace treaty then I want to see your leader here personally now SCRAM!!!

Gabiru then quickly leaves as well as his men who was able to wake up, saying that they wont forget this or something Rimuru didn't even bother to known what they said and ordered Souei to spy on them, the latter complied immediately and disappeared to go after Gabiru's group.

"Heh weaklings" Rimuru said and went back to her normal demeanor and turned around with a smile completely disregarding and forgetting what happened earlier which made the others sweatdrop and made Shizue hot. 😏😏😏 IYKYK

A/N
I only made this chapter in only 1 hour so its pretty bad.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for tomorrow.

Goodbye and take care!