Visitors

A/N
I still have jet lag but here is a new chapter!

Anyways enjoy this chapter

*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel

After Rimuru and Shizue annihilated the Falmuth main army and captured their king, the Western Holy Church Archbishop, and the presumed guardian of Falmuth, they held a resurrection party to celebrate the success of Rimuru in resurrecting their comrades.

But before any of that happened, Rigurd showed his worry, since Veldora got revived and flared his aura around

"Oh that huh? You dont have to worry about that anymore... Meet my friend, Veldora" Rimuru said, pointing at Veldora, who was... Anxious?

Rimuru then nudged him a bit and he finally reacted normally

"He's kind of anxious around strangers but treat him well ok?" Rimuru said which made Veldora defend himself by saying that he just doesnt have that much exposure to human interaction

Rimuru's subordinates just looked at the two in a dumbfounded manner, while Shizue just looked amused at the two's interaction since she already knew who Veldora actually is.

(Heh, this soul link technique is really useful huh? Even though its not the first time I heard of this, making it so that me, Rimuru and you are the only one who can actually communicate and share skills and information exclusively for us is a huge thing) Shizue thought

{Exactly! I made it just for that one reason, you can communicate, share skills and make tactics using this skill} Sirin replied

(Although telepathy is... Atleast a little bit rare, being able to share skills is quite big) Shizue answered

{Isnt it? Im great arent I?} Sirin said enthusiastically boasting herself

(Yes yes you are) Shizue just answered not wanting to deal with Sirin's bullsh-

After that, Treyni appeared and bowed in front of Veldora, who thanked her for protecting the Jura forest while he is absent, to which Treyni just replied that she is just repaying the debt that she owed Veldora since he was the one who took care of them when the Spirit Queen 'died'.

Then they all had a great time, Rimuru and Shizue did a speech, Veldora was entertaining the others abd everyone just had a great time.

| The next Day |

Rimuru, Shizue and her subordinates were now in the meeting hall, discussing about many important things.

Which were:

Introducing the Primordial Demons who were now named as Diablo, Testarossa, Carrera and Ultima

What to do with the Falmuth prisoners

And how to deal with the Western Holy Church and Demon Lord Clayman

Those were few of the things they discussed, Shizue then made Gabiru a temporary leader and his friends then congratulated him... Who were peeking in the window.

Rimuru was then proceeding to the next part of their meeting when Fuze barged in the meeting room, saying that he has sent fifty of his men to help them because of the treaty she has with the Kingdom of Blumund. But Rimuru just thanked him of his effort and said that the war is over and that she and Shizue had ended it, to which Fuze was shocked and everyone on the room just confirmed it even further.

After that, Rimuru sensed other 'visitors' and went outside with everyone, turns out that King Gazel and some of his men has came here to congratulate Rimuru into turning into a Demon Lord, to which Rimuru just shaked hands with him.

Rimuru, Gazel, Shizue and the Primordial Demons then turned towards the forest and saw a few people wearing robes approaching them, Gazel then asked them who they were and it turns out that they were from the Sorcerous Dynasty of Sarion, and that Elaulde(idk how to spell his name) is here as well, Rimuru then introduced herself but Elaulde thought that she was the one who kidnapped Eren and started to use a high level magic spell.

Rimuru just looked at the elf in a puzzle look and Shizue, who was still constantly in her Herrscher of Thunder form since she cant control it that well yet just struck him with a thunderbolt, Eren and her two friends then arrived into the scene and saw her father electrocuted and was on the ground.

"Hmph, thats what you get" Was all that Eren said before Elaulde hugged her and started to say that he was worried, to which Eren just smacks him on the head with her staff multiple times saying that it was her own free will to come here.

Rimuru then said that she will be holding a meeting and Gazel then replied that he will be joining as well, and Elaulde who wanted to get more information then said he will join as well, to which Rimuru just facepalmed.

(What kind of situation is this?) She thought

Thats the end of this chapter!

Hope you enjoyed this after like... Two or something months of inactivity but I can publish new chapters now, yipee!

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for still reading this book of mine.

Have a great day and a pleasant time for all of you, dear readers!!!
-Lavi_Stories