Yuuki Kagurazaka and Ingrassia

A/N
New chapter, I honestly forgor what the next chapter after Charybdis lol.

But anyways enjoy!
*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel

After Rimuru and Schicksal's victory against Charybdis, Rimuru and Shizue was now talking to each other about the children Shizue wanted to save.

"I see, I will help you, Shizue" Rimuru said while holding Shizue's hands
"Thank you, Rimuru... I dint know if I can ever repay you" Shizue said slightly sobbing each word
"Dont worry, its fine I dont need you to repay me... After all were now bound by soul" Rimuru said and then embracing her
"Thank you, Rimuru... This means a lot for me" Shizue said while hugging her back.

After their sweet time Rimuru and Shizue held a meeting with the higher ups of Schicksal about their departure towards Ingrassia, to which all of them were sceptical but reluctantly agreed. Now Rimuru and Shizue were with Kaval and his group to go to Blumund before going to Ingrassia to consult with Fuze.

After that, the two now went to Ingrassia, having the newly made adventurer IDs that Fuze made so they both can enter the city.

"Oh, Rimuru about that core you have? Have you made that... Cute dragon girl you mentioned?" Shizue asked, very interested in what Rimuru did to the core
"Oh! That... Well its finished do you want to see?" Rimuru said with clear enthusiasm in her voice wanting to see it herself aswell
"Yeah! Lets do it!" Shizue said with the same enthusiasm that Rimuru had.

Rimuru's eyes then turned gold as a massive void portal opened right infront of them, after a few moments a massive dragon appeared exiting the portal.

"Woah... Amazing" Shizue said while clearly mesmerized by the dragon infront of her
"Benares... That will be your name" Rimuru said, naming the dragon.

The dragon, now Benares was now covered in golden light, slowly dying down. Benares then bowed down to her master.

Rimuru and Shizue then patted Benares's head, which made the dragon happy as it made cute purring noises.

"So... About the cute dragon girl part" Shizue said looking at Rimuru
"Well... She is just newly born so, I think it will take her some time to transform into a human form" Rimuru answered
"I see, well... We can only wait for that time huh?" Shizue said
"Yes, but before that... Lets go save the children, Shizue" Rimuru said then jumping on Benares's back and reaching out her hand for Shizue to reach.

Shizue smiled and grabbed her hand before jumping onto Benares's back herself, now with the two prepared and ready to go, Benares flew in high speeds into Ingrassia. The group then reached the flourishing city after a few minutes, they then landed on the ground and Rimuru brung Benares back to her space as she doesn't want a huge dragon to walk around woth them.

"Well, that was fast" Shizue said, amused that they reached Ingrassia that quickly
"Yeah, Benares is so cool isnt she?" Rimuru said, having a look of pride in her face
"Hehe, she is" Shizue said before walking down towards the gates of the massive city.

Rimuru and Shizue now entered the city without much issue, while they, mostly Rimuru was amazed by the city's looks having glass panes and other advanced stuff, greater than that of Schicksal. They now were infront of the Freedom Guild Head Quarters, and that Shizue's former student Yuuki Kagurazaka supposedly is the 'Grandmaster' of.

The two then entered the futuristic looking building wanting to see and talk to Yuuki, a female receptionist then guided them into a room in which they were going to wait for the Grandmaster to arrive. After a few minutes Yuuki opened the door and introduced himself.

"Hello, nice to meet you Im Yuuki Kagurazaka" Yuuki said, introducing himself
"What must you say to have a meeting with me?" Yuuki added
"Well I only changed my appearance but I didn't think that you wont be able to recognize me, Yuuki" Shizue said with a smile
"... Wait... What? Shizue-sensei? Your alive?" Yuuki said, clearly dumbfounded
"Of course, Im alive, do you want me to die or something?" Shizue said, while glaring at Yuuki, who only scratched the back of his head
"Ah. No thats not what I meant, I was just surprised thats all" Yuuki said nervously
"Well, lets not make this conversation longer, Yuuki, I want to help the children... And I have someone here to help me" Shizue said in a serious voice.
"Oh, I see *looks at Rimuru* she is your accomplice then?" Yuuki said while looking at Rimuru
"Yes, she is, now please, I want to save the children" Shizue said
"Of course, but I will just warn you, after your departure the kids were rather... *Sigh* you'll see it for yourself, Sensei" Yuuki said, which Shizue and Rimuru only had a questioning look on their face.

After that, Yuuki led both of them to where the classroom the children would be in. After that, Yuuki bid them farewell and left them thereto go back to his own duties.

Shizue then opened the door and saw a flame slash aimed directly at her, Shizue only needed one finger to block that attack.

"Now... I know it was you, Kenya" Shizue said with a 'friendly smile'
"Hah! How do you even block that, and how do you know my name?" Kenya said while stuttering
"Oh? Im quite sad, have you already forgotten me? Your sensei?" Shizue said with a sad tone
"Wait... Shizu-sensei!" Kenya shouted which made the other children shocked as well.

The children then embraced Shizue while crying in her arms. Rimuru looked at the scene infront of her with a smile on her face.

"Umm... Sensei, who is this... beautiful lady?" Chloe said while blushing
"Oh? This is Rimuru... My... My... Uhh" Shizue said trying to find the right word to explain their relationship
"Your?" All the children said in unison, waiting for Shizue's next words
"Im basically her partner... Romantic partner" Rimuru said
"Wait, romantic partner? What do you mean? What does she mean, Sensei?" Alice asked Shizue
"Your too young for that" Shizue sheepishly said
"Aww boo" Alice said while pouting
"Hehe, when you grow up, you will know" Rimuru said while patting Alice's head, which the young blonde liked.

After that, Rimuru made several tests to see how severe their situation is and how to save the children. She then quickly deduced that, their situation is like Shizue's when she was still a child, the children needed a spirit to help control the great amount of energy inside of them.

( Ah yes, the power of plot and laziness )

Rimuru then said this to Shizue, who was happy that they only needed to put a contracted spirit inside the children in order to control and modulate the massive energy inside of the children, they then went back to Schicksal to talk to Treyni who knew about how to do the process, but just didn't know where the Spirit Queen is.

But before that the group just went on a little picnic trip on a hill overlooking Ingrassia, but their peace was interrupted by a Sky Dragon which was aiming to attack the city. Shizue then went to intercept the dragon and killed it with no problem whatsoever. After that was finished, Shizue was invited by a merchant named Myormilles so that he can thank her properly, but well just skip that. Apparently one of Myormilles people knew where the Spirit Queen was situated at, and Rimuru paid her so that she will say where it is.

( Ah yes, power of money )

But that will be all, thank you for continuing to read my book!

If your wondering if this chapter is quite rushed and skipping many contents, thats because it is doing all of that.

I made this chapter in only two hours, so its obvious that its bad, but atleast Im having fun while making this chapter and book so that is what matters.

Anyways thank you for reading this chapter and continuing to read the future chapters as well, that will be all have a good day and take care as always dear readers!