(Short) The One Unleashed

A/N
Yeah, this one is mostly just Veldora's revival, Rimuru naming the Primordials and Eurazania's fall.

This is just a summary.

After Rimuru's ascension to a Demon Lord, She now woke up being held by Shizue and seeing the people who died, revived now. Seeing this, Rimuru felt great happiness and ordered all of them to not die, because if they do, she'll kill them.

After that, Benimaru tried to do the same as canon but the same happened, Rimuru outsmarted him and Shion vowed to make him taste her cooking.

(Oh yeah, Raphael... You have always been there for me, ever since when you were still Great Sage and now, that we both have evolved, I want to name you... To show that we are bounded by soul forever)

{Really? I... Thats... Thats the most, greatest blessing I can ever have, master!}

(I see, you kind of remind me of that one character so... Your name now will be...

Sirin!!!)

{This... This is such a wonderful moment... To be named by my master... I, Manas Core of Wisdom, integrator of my master's skill, Sirin... Shall forever serve my master, please treat me well, master!}

(Hehe, you really are like her)

They then had a meeting with the three beastketeers, saying that Milim declared war on them and that, Eurazania along with Carrion fell with it. Phobio also said that, Frey, another Demon Lord was helping Milim and they also suspected that Clayman had something to do about this as well, Rimuru and Shizue then agreed to help them and gave them temporary shelter in Schicksal because of their alliance.

After that, she now, along with Shizue was on the hilltop, overlooking Schicksal. They were then approached by the four demons, who once again swore their loyalty, so to prove that they are their subordinates now, Rimuru named them and gave them Honkai reinforced bodies with her, and Shizue's powers which gave them a huge power boost and a multiplier to increase their strengths in the future.

Primordial Demon Black, Diablo

Primordial Demon White, Testarossa

Primordial Demon Yellow, Carrera

Primordial Demon Violet, Ultima

After naming them, Sirin reported that Veldora was going to be freed now, which made Rimuru confused but happy, she then went to the cave where it all started and began to do what Rimuru did in canon.

"Kuhahahahaha! I, the great Storm Dragon, Veldora has been revived!

Well, that is it.

The start of the Walpurgis arc will start tomorrow.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed and continuing to read this book, take care and have a great day dear readers!!!
-Lavi_Stories