Creeping Malice and Naughty Vampire (Lemon)

A/N
You can already guess from the title about who the vampire is.

Yes there will be a lemon on this chapter so if your not comfortable with 18+ stuff (which is nearly impossible to find those kind of people on wattpad) you can skip the lemon scene.

Anyways enjoy the chapter!
*__*-Action
(__)-Thought
"__"-Speaking
[__]-Telepathy
{text}-VOTW,Great Sage, Raphael, Ciel

Milim was now an official member of Schicksal after her one sided declaration when Rimuru introduced her to the people of Schicksal and Rimuru couldn't do anything about it.

Rimuru was now inside Vesta's lab which was located in Veldora's cave, Kaijin and Gabiru was also present there, to which Gabiru was boasting about his
'sturdy body' after getting punched by Milim the other day.

Vesta was now showing the results of his research and his development of 'Full Potions' to which he managed to recreate it. Rimuru congratulated him and Vesta cries due to him being accepted and getting a result from which he thought was impossible to achieve.

| Outside Veldora's cave |

Rimuru and Kaijin exited the cave but they suddenly saw a massive explosion towards where Schicksal was, Rimuru immediately used her Void Portal and went towards the place where the explosion occured.

"Report?" Rimuru said to nobody in particular
"There has been a man that claims to be from the Beast Kingdom of Eurazania" Souei suddenly appeared behind her and told his report
"But the guy them wanted us to join him as this city was perfect for the Beast King to rule, to which Rigurd-dono declined, then Milim-sama got angry and the rest..." He added and concluded his report
"I see" Rimuru said getting to the center of the crowd and seeing Rigurd who's left side of the face was burnt. Rigurd reassured her that he was 'alright' but Rimuru didn't believe him and quickly healed him with a 'Full Potion' and looked at a man who was knocked out with bubbles coming out of his mouth.
" Hey, Rimuru!" Milim who was behind her called out to Rimuru
Rimuru looked towards Milim who had an innocent smile on her face.

| Flashback |

"Heh, nice city you got here, I am Phobio by the way I am one of the three beastketeers of the Beast Kingdom of Eurazania, The Black Fang" the man now names Phobio introduced himself in a very cocky tone
"This city is nice, perfect for the Beast King to rule over isn't it?" Phobio asked Rigurd who was not happy one bit but still had a smile on his face
"You jest" Rigurd said before getting punched by a flaming fist on the left side of his face
"Heh, is that it? Well is there any more?" Phobio mocked and looked around him but felt a huge aura, the aura came from Milim who was wearing a shirt with a blue ribbon obviously bigger than her
"You. How dare you do this to my bestie's subordinate!" She yelled charging towards Phobio who tried to defend himself but was knocked out instantly.

| End of Flashback |

"So that's what happened" Milim said explaining the situation to Rimuru who smiled
"Good, but 'sigh' ... Alright I'll let this slide since you did it to protect Rigurd" Rimuru said smiling at Milim who was happy
"Alrighty then, you three *points towards Phobio's subordinates* pick him up and follow me to my office" Rimuru ordered and walked away.

| Mini Timeskip |

Rimuru was now inside her office with Phobio, who was now awake and still has a cocky look on his face as he put both his feet at the table. Rimuru and Shizue was not happy at his attitude but was still smiling albeit the tick marks on their foreheads. But the same cant be said on their subordinates who was this close to just beating the sh*t out of theses f*ckers.

They them had a conversation which led to Milim getting angry but was immediately silenced by Rimuru, she then said that they will not bow down to their king which irked Phobio but couldn't do anything since Milim is here, but Rimuru said that she can agree to a non-agression pact between to nations. And finally their meeting ended but before that Phobio said that he will make Milim regret what she just did to him.

| In another place |

Rimuru offered to Shizue to go to a nice place to relax in the meantime, to which Shizue agreed.

They were now in a secluded place which was a secret hot spring Treyni told Rimuru about. Rimuru and Shizue was now naked bathed in the warm comfortable waters and yes Rimuru now has a female body with medium sized badongkers.

Lemon scene starts
Once again Reader Discretion is advised if you don't like this kind of content then just skip it you'll know when it's finished

18+

Rimuru looked at Shizue who had a smiling face enjoying herself, Rimuru looked at her tender soft lips and leaned closer, she gently grabbed the left side of Shizue's face and made her look towards her, she then leaned in more and kissed Shizue on the lips, their kiss was passionate but Rimuru inserted her tongue inside Shizue's mouth which surprised her, Rimuru wasn't done as she groped Shizue's boobs and played with them, Shizue let out a muffled moan as her mouth was dominated by Rimuru. Shizue not wanting to have the pleasure all for herself put her right hand on Rimuru's crotch and began rubbing it in a very fast pace, Rimuru let out a muffled moan still groping and dominating Shizue, Shizue now wanting to hear her beloved moaning inserted two fingers up her pussy and started to pull out and push her fingers up in Rimuru's pussy who moaned in pleasure, Rimuru pulled back from her kiss and looked at Rimuru with hearts in her eyes, Shizue noticed that her eyes weren't blue and now was gold and Rimuru now has a look that screams that she will eat her alive.

(Ehehe, Im about to get gobbled up aren't I)
Shizue thought looking at Rimuru, Rimuru then out her hands on her waist and lifted her up and made her face her back on her. They both were now standing up revealing thier bodies to the unknown vampire who was secretly stalking them, Rimuru then inserted two fingers up Shizue's pussy and started to finger her, Shizue moaned in pleasure as Rimuru kissed and licked her nape, Rimuru then stopped her actions and gently made Shizue bend over infront of her, Rimuru looked at Shizue's ass and lightly spanked her to which Shizue liked, she them started to finger her again but suddenly stopped which confused Shizue.

Lemon scene end

Rimuru stared at a random location then stepped out of the hot springs and immediately got changed, Shizue did so aswell.

"Whoever you are come out or else" Rimuru said
"Alright~ but you definitely gave me some entertainment I desperately need" the voice said and a woman with white hair wearing a gothic dress, the more noticeable feature of this woman was that she had heterochromatic eyes, one red and one blue (I forgor where the colors of her eyes should be)
"Oh~, well one thing I can say is that your eyes are very pretty~" Rimuru said
"But of course" Shizue said
"My my, you flatter me, as much as I want to stay here longer I would need to go, I am still a leader after all" the woman said turning around
"Well, won't you say your name?" Shizue said
"Oh my~, where were my formalities I am
Luminous Valentine" Luminous introduced herself
"Oh, the 'Queen of Nightmares' huh, well nice too meet you Luminous" Shizue replied
"Oh? Demon lord you say? Well nice to meet you too Lumi-chan~" Rimuru said waving at her
*Blushes* "Hehe~, I'll see you aswell" Luminous replied waving back before disappearing into the shadows.

This is the end of the chapter.

Yes the lemon scene is short and boring but it's the first time I wrote one so bear with me here.

The introduction of Luminous also was very short and rushed.

Also I wont be able to publish to publish every day starting tomorrow but I will try to publish every other day.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, take care and enjoy your day dear readers!