Chapter 12

"Ehem ehem"

"You're scaring us"

"Will you please stop that"

Drystan smiled more widely when he noticed just how annoyed Koa and Kenzo were. He couldn't help it though, he was happy and it was all because of his date yesterday with Galene. He couldn't help but smile more when he remembered it again.

"Malkiel, why are you just smiling there? Please stop him, he's scaring us"

"What do you want me to do? Don't you want to see him happy?"

Koa and Kenzo simultaneously looked at each other before saying.

"NO"

"Listen if he's that happy then that means he definitely wrote a dozen new songs, and if that's the case then we'll have to be stuck inside the club room for maybe a month"

Malkiel knew what their friends were talking about but he just couldn't see the big deal with it, especially not when Drystan was so happy.

"Well, I'm guessing it has something to do Galene?"

Drystan smiled widely and his ears turned red when he remembered how Galene blushed hard after his confession yesterday. There was an effect and he was so happy that Galene's feelings were definitely starting to change.

"Well I did wrote some songs last night"

This was the start of Koa and Kenzo's nightmare, they wanted to run away so badly so when they saw that Galene, Serenity and Quincey were near the club room they saw the perfect opportunity.

"AHHH GALENE YOU'RE HERE"

Drystan and Malkiel turned around just in time to see the three enter the club room. Galene flinched when Koa and Kenzo ran up to her hiding behind her back before pointing fingers at Drystan.

"Help us, a demon has appeared, he'll torture us again"

Somehow Drystan didn't like the fact that Koa and Kenzo were clinging onto Galene but then he saw how Galene's face turned a shade of red.

What? He wanted to ask for it but his attention was caught by the marks on Galene's arms. It looked like claw marks, they were long and red that it caught his attention immediately. He walked over to her and held her arm up lightly,

"What happened? Who did this?"

Everyone was equally surprised when they saw what Drystan was talking about. Galene avoided Drystan's gaze and it seemed like she didn't want to talk about it. But he was worried, Galene wasn't the type of person to get into a physical fight, if anything that's Quincey's personality. Galene was the type to get into an argument but never to an extent of a physical fight.

"Astraea what happened?"

Everyone's eyes went wide when they heard Drystan call Galene for the first time, but his strained authoritative tone of voice made them all shiver. There was a reason why Drystan was the club president as well as the leader of the Phoenix Harmony.

He has this certain authority over others that they couldn't explain either.

Galene was aware of this but she was afraid of telling anyone what really happened. She couldn't, she was scared that if anyone knew, she would fall apart all over again.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it"

But Drystan never softened his gaze, he knew that Galene was hiding something and he was worried that it was something bad if she could get hurt like this.