Chapter 1- The Meet.

i slam a pillow ove my ear as my brothers band blasts their not even that good music. grunting frustratedly i jump onto my feet pulling a pair of baby blue short shorts over my bare thighs. as my feat pound the ground furiously my eyes blareing red and cheeks flushed. my tanktop resting uncomfortably on my shoulders.

stumbling into the empty kitchen my eyes trace the room finding the vibrating back door. i chew on my cheeks my eyebrows furrowed deep tasting the blood seaping into my mouth slowly. i pull open the door and pause in the doorway. rolling my eyes and staring fearcly tom seems to tense up as he notices me signalling for the music to pause.evryone slowly comes to a hault turning to my exposed body. the fury i my eyes slips and sombres and my expression changes to discomfort. "everything ok?" georg questions angrily sweat dripping from my brothers forehead he pants. tom looks me up and down shifting uncomfortably in his tight black jeans itching at his hips. bill smiles from across the room waving kindly, gustav watches from his drum kit sipping slowly on his water, glicening in the weak lighting. "y-you guys are being abit loud" my eyes nervously dart to the floor as i smell someones expensive colounge edge closer to me. "is that right" i look back up and blush as hes centimetres from my face i look up as he shadows above me his braids behind the tight bandanna that the space between his tame yet equally bushy eye brows that well framed his face. as i feel his body pressed up against mine, lifting my chinhis hands cupping and carressing my face. "tom?!" georg yells arms wrapped around him an angry expression casting over his face. tom steps back licking at his lip ring. i manage to stutter out some words that make sense "j-just keep it d-down. just keep it down" i repeat softly my eyes dotting around the room and stopping at tom. my cheeks glowing redder by the seccond i can still smell his collougne. georg storms towoards the door and slams it in my face.i flinch at the loud noise and here the commotion to my name and scratch at my head wondering into the kitchen and seat myself at the table rolling my eyes at their wanted silence. i yawn and the next thing i know im in my beloved bed.