Chapter 5 - Run Away

The door clicks behind me and I jump 'wh-what?' i stuuter he holds my arm and I feel myself backing into a close wall I look into his the shimmer of his thick eyeshadow caked eyelids encapturing his Hazel soul. 'b-bill stop.' 'sorry didn't mean to startle you dear.' he whispers smoothly against the veins of my neck. I fight his grip before a window slams open he pounces away from me and the pressure filling my head releases I shiver despite the warmth of the room my eyes fill with tears before I turn and fight the lock on the dark house full of shadows. The door rattles in the wind as the cold air hits me hard enough to nock me and my thin bones to the ground I fight the winter and storm away from the front porch and through the driveway my feet ache within my platforms as I storm beyond the street roads I look to the door as tears run down my broken cheeks. Bill stands in the door way panting and concerned holding his chest.
As I make my way through the treat I yell In frustration stopping in my tracks to pull of my heals unlacing the small platform the ache in my heels. I sigh in relief as today's pressure spills out my feet meating the cold concrete I see my house at the end of the road and I powerfully walk my head held high towoards my house when I notice to shadows on my door step.
I stop and a frown developes. Tom and Avery.
I worryingly walk towoards them as tom instantly stands up 'where the fuck! Have you been' he yells into my face as I flinch and back away. Avery just runs her fingers through her dreads 'weve been worried sick' he yells holding my shoulders shaking me lightly. I whimper and his face lightens as he realises his tone. 'oh-' he chokes on his words and as I begin crying he pulls my head into his chest rubbing my hair 'sh-..' 'shit, baby I'm sorry' I feel his arms wrap mine and his body heat against me as the tears ran down my face I watched from his shoulder as Avery stares of into the distance. I wipe my eyes and shrug him off of me he steps back and I push past them both and into my house. I wonder if georg is home I look towoards his room from across the living room. No. His door wife open I flip open and chuckle at the 30 unanswered messages from tom dialing the phone and holding it up to my ear.... No answer..... No answer..... No answer..... No answer..."what the fuck..." I groan and slam my phone on the kitchen table. Tom and avery sat in front of me. "is he not responding?"
"what do you think" she sighs and plays with the coils lacing her dreads. "we have to talk about what evie did eventually" avery breaks the silence I look at the clock. "n-no we don't I'm fine seriously in OK" I reply with a soft smile and bags shadowing my eyes. "can we sleep over?" she asks a crack in her voice making me grin and feel the warmth of our friendship once again, "can't, my ma wants me home" to says standing up and folding his phone into his pocket. "wha-" I cut of avery "no- it's fine tom.. Go home I'll see you at school" he walks towoards me and holds my arm. Flash. Bill. Bill. Bill. Bill. Bill. BILL. I pull away and a spike of pressure runs through me. He turns his head confused and concerned he holds my arm once again. Bill. Bill. Bill. Bill. Bill BILL. He kisses me on the cheek and pulls away and relief fills my blood and my colour comes back as he walks towoards the door I lock eyes with avery. I remember the way she looked at me. Like a monster. The way evie wronged me. Her painfully beautiful features that stabbed me with jealousy and hatred.
I shake my head and rub the bridge of my nose. 'y/n?' 'y/n are you ok?' she repeats and her words rattle through my head. "mhm I'm okay..." I nod. She turns and looks at the clock and Pauses. "can I call.. My dealer" my head snaps back to her and my eyes widen. "urm-I've never- I mean.." I manage to stutter out as I blush of embarres went my body filled with antisipation. I chuck my heals behind me as she turns her head. I look to the clock, "OK, OK, OK FINEEE" I laugh and she pulls ou the phone excusing herself to the living room I lounge over the back and turn the TV advertisement to silent. I throw myself over the backside as she fights a laugh flirting with her dealer. She hangs up the phone and dials again
I peak softly over her shoulder "who are you calling?!?!?" I stammer. "a few friends" she loos up into my droopy eyes "I'll make sure evie doesn't come calm yourself" I grin and kiss her on the cheek throwing my self into the arm of the chair.

I see a mysterious mother bike arrive in the driveway "AVERY" I yell over the pounding music as I turn my back from the crashing doorbell I hold onto my flip phone staring into the unresponded phone calls towoards my brother and sigh. I turn my shoulder and watch as a few bags are distributed. He nods towards me and avery turns pointing in my direction. And I laugh he walks up to me and as the darkness fades I notice his sharp features and dark shadows In his eyes. "HE THINKS YOUR CUTE!!" avery yells drunkenly passing by and falling onto a strange man's lap. I wipe my eyes and he holds my arm in that same way that would usually send shivers through me but instead was just a warm and shallow feeling. As he felt me up grinding into my hips I panic and attempt to pull away but he backs and corners me into a wall. "take this" he floats a pill above my head as we dance I look over to clock and watch as it appears to be melting off of the wall shaking my vision he grabs my arm again and I yelp and begin slouching and hiding from his terrifying stance. "leave me alone.." I drunkenly slur slouching into our shallow corner he looks down at me evily cuckiling to himself, my conscious fades in and out as the hair on my body stands towoards the direction of the blazing music the burning fire in my mind and heart as my legs shake under the precussian my head bangs into my lap and I slouch.
Gone.