Chapter 3 - school

I flip open my phone to an unknown notification.
49+8036782345 'they'll be a car in your drive way for you and georg'

Who is this?

Who do you think.. Darling

I change the numbers name to tom and save it to my phone clicking it to my waistband of my pink legging flares. I adjust my shirt so it covers my peircing in fear of georg finding out as he would go full on dad mode.
I sigh and fix my hair in the mirror before georg ends the peace of my mind 'Y/N WE NEED TO LEAVE!!!!!'
I groan and shuffle down the stairs and to the back door. I walk to the black limo georg throwing his arm over my shoulder 'what the hell?' I mutter through my teeth at the dramatic entrance. 'tom got a new car' he taps me and the door wings slide open I look into the backseat and realise there isn't enough room 'it's alright Ill call my frie-' tom cuts me of pulling me onto his lap. I feel his buldge and blush my legs above the ground hearing the door click shut. 'were to Mr kaulitz?' the driver questions
'er.. school' bill says nervously next to the driver he flips his head back and begins driving.

My thighs feel sticky as I sweat from nervousness georg stares angrily his knuckles turning white gripping his back pack I lean back against the door and he looks up to me making eye contact with my tits struggling to look into my eyes. Georg yells 'EYES BACK OVER HERE' 'god georg, it's alright calm down' the tension is strong the whole car ride.

We pull up to the school and I let out a relieved sigh climbing up from his lap and sliding my bag over my shoulder and running towords my friend group sat at a bench I give my friends a hug and look back and see georg going the opposing way to tom being aimlessly followed by bill and a few body guards georg comes up behind me and grabs my shoulder spinning me around 'hi-' 'your not getting driven home' 'wha-' 'you know why' 'but-' 'get you friend to drive you a-l-a' 'amy?' I question raising an eyebrow crossing my arms feeling crouded by these three body guards. 'amy?' he says looking behind me. 'yes!' she yells stepping forward I look at bill who shrugs.  'drive y/n home, yeah?'
'yes- yes georg' she says nervously. 'thanks' he says grinning swaying hsi hair and walking away with his body guards.
'how come you don't have body guards' kyra says tying up her purple long braids. 'I got offered one but I don't see any crouds forming so I think I'm all good, the most I ever get is photography and modeling offers'
'girl I wish my sibling was a million air' I laugh and the bell cuts the conversation short.

I groan wondering towoards maths before I get a phone notification. I Instantly go to shush it before I see who it was.
Tom-'ik your in lesson but could you maybe send me something somewhat special for later, I promise I'll repay you later ;)'
I sigh before clicking me key pad
(this is your phone by the way)

Tom-'ik your in lesson but could you maybe send me something somewhat special for later, I promise I'll repay you later ;)' I sigh before clicking me key pad(this is your phone by the way)

Y/n-How?
I question him

Tom-I'll buy food and sit with you and your friend group yeah

Y/n-OK but I'll be a bit because I have math and I'm about to be late

Tom-yes mam

I cringe at this message and hide my phone in my bag redding to the open door locking eyes with Mr. Strang
'take a seat' he says sharply.

'may I be excused' I say politely his sarcastic nods sends angry palpitations through me.
I make my way to the school bathroom and begin panicking
*oh god what have I gotten myself into.. *

I open the camera and take a photo of my breasts with my shirt pulled down so my bra and cleavage was on show.
Send.
I slowly pull up the straps of my thong and lift up my shirt and take a picture of my stoumach.
Send.
I turn to my side and take a picture of my ass.
Sen-
Tom-show some more skin this isn't enough
*fuck fuck fuck*
I position my phone on the toilet seat lid and begin removing my shirt I put on the timer and lift my arms to cover my face.
Send.
I throw my shirt over my breasts and pull down my leggings. I readjust my thong and position the timer showing my ass for tom. *god what the fuck am I doing*
Send.
5minutes no response, ten minutes no response 15 minutes I walk to class. 30 minutes the bell goes, 45 minutes second lesson, 1 hour notification.

Tom-see you at lunch sweetheart ;)