Chapter 6 - Emergancy

My throat errupts into a coughing fit and my eyes flash open I feel hot as a group of people shadow me the hard kitchen floor supporting my skull as my bones stiffen and twitch. A group of paramedics lift me from the ground and onto a chair. I look around and recognise the faces that croud me. I recognise tom, Georg, avery and from the corner of my vision i see the mess created bottles and glasses smashed and destroyed scattered insights to each and every person's description of that night. The night of chaos, the night that changed my perspective on the world. As I felt the tight squeeze and pump wrap around my arm and my heart rate elevate I covered my aching head with my cold and clammy palms. "w-w-what h-happened ha-" I stutter and stumble through my words as everyone fades into one fuzy loud ball of noise. My consciousness fades once again and the world feels calm.
The wheels my cold body lies on rides over a bump and I let out a weak yelp and my headache melts into the gentle pillow warm blood slowly spewing colourfully into an organised fashion.
White. I wake up and the room is white. My vision is blured and centered on the bright hospital lights. White like the bandages on my head and arms. Bruised legs shake me awake. What did happen. I go to speak but I can't. God this ball of teenage depression reeking of low self esteem longed to be released. God why can't I just. Move. I turn my crooked neck to the right and gorp at the unsettling sight of my heart rate followed by a sloaped tom kaulitz and my brother resting together. I strangle myself forcing out the words "tom..." his eyes burst open and he bounces forward reaching out a hand towoards my arm. "what happened..." he instantly frownd and looked towoards the door nervously. I bite my tounge. "well, what I know of, you were having  a party with avery drugs were involved there was a man and alot of alcohol involved-" I cut him off "god just tell me already.." he sighs and wraps his hands in mine pausing for. A moment and looking into my eyes "the police were called, apparently he offered you something and he.. he-.." he let's a tear roll down his cheak wiping it not wanting me to see him with his guard down and weak the moisture spreads across his red face. "he attacked you y/n" hsi hands grip me tighter and I feel my bones tight and bruised. "b-but don't worry" the tears begin rolling "he's gone now. He's locked away, there's solid evidence that keeps you protected from a court date" he holds my face and shushes me wiping my tears I attempt to move my other arm but fail and end up groaning in pain and frustration he again hushes my struggle. "it's ok.." "avery is coming soon but she is settling some things with the police department" georg groans and blocks his eyes from the bright lighting "oh their awake" he smiles and reaches for my leg shaking and rubbing lightly. "you feeling OK" he notices my tears and the tense atmasphere. "I'm gonna go get some coffee" tom breaks the silence and slips his way out of the sterile room. I look towards georg. He shakes his head and leans back biting at the skin on his finger nails. I close my eyes and rejoycs in the peace as my headache fades into darkness.