Chapter 12 - Bill

I never truly learnt what was wrong with me. Maybe it was nothing. Or maybe I was making it all up to grab the attention of the people that passed me by. Only temporary in my heart embedded in my soul. Till they got sick of my boring facial structure and my accent. Bill throws his jacket over my shoulders the stripes of reflectent fabric lit up the empty road grabbing light fractles from the cars that circled around us. His small figure that towered above me condensed my insecurities and warmed my cold aura. Blue. Like a smudge of ink on a page written with memories. I felt blue. She hoped I was cursed forever. She prayed I would never forget. She didn't want to be forgiven. Evie knew of her behaviour and the consequences that followed, Oh how she pleaded for the punishment and begged for another chapter in my life. Now that everyone new. New my secret, my filthy secret soaked in blood and buried deep into my past that she withdrew heartlessly and tossed to the floor. She knew she was hated. But she was so very much desired on an equal level they wanted what she had but then hated her for the way she hung her hair and balanced her clothes on her slim underfed figure. The way she stood so confidently on her heels that I would collapse in within seconds. The way she wrapped bracelets carefully along her arms. The way her face starts to shine as that meathead behind grins as hes checking her out. Bill watched as these thought raced through my mind stepping carefuly avoiding the shattered glass that decorated the street with every step. As I look upon my doorstep letting out a gentle sigh, he holds my arm yet again in that familiar uncomfortable way. I reach for my keys but he snatches them and embrasses me gently wrapping each arm around my waist holding one hand on my head wrapping locks between his knuckles. "all I can hope is for you to get better because I can't take seeing you broken no more" my eyes begin to water makeup streaming down, he holds me so softly and carefully it's a battle to not melt into him. My knees felt weeker as he leant through me to unlock my door.

He pushes me onto my bead and my body slams into the mattress everything feels so good and yet so wrong. He falls ontop of me pressing me down I didn't fight I let him hold me as his mouth met mine, he shoves his tounge down my throat our teeth getting clashed together as we pull apart I look along his smudged eyeliner. I rub at his sighs as he lifts his t-shirt I look at his toned figure slim and tight. He holds at my stoumach and kisses at my neck, "Does this feel good?" he asks biting into my sensitive skin. I run a finger down to his waist gripping and pulling into the space that lays between my legs. I moan against his skin. "Can i-" I stop his sentence and allow him to feel beneath my tight curvy leggings. I loved the way his hands felt on me and-
My thoughts stop. I scream out as he slides a finger inside of me curling and massaging against my gspot. My back arches as I moan. His sloppy kisses suck along my neck. "I'm i-"

I feel bills bare arms wrapped around me his gentle breathing matching the pace of my slow heart beat. Out of the corner of my eye I catch georg starring angrily at us from my doorway. I feel a rush of panic flood through me.