Chapter 2- The Altercation

i groan as my alarm pulls me out of bed and to my feet, i look into the mirror and sigh with discomfort shuffelling on my hips and picking at my face. sliding my clothes off and throwing them into my washing basket. picking out an outfit that i knew georg would have a problem with but i loved how snatched my waiste was in that tank. these lowrise jeans and long top underneath. i grin feeling comfortable wrapping my cold layered necklaces around my neck that pinched at my movements and left green hickeys along my chest. finally spraying my self with harsh scented perfume that left light sparkles shimmering against my arms. i hear a honk and grin the smile spreadding ear to ear filling my body with joy as my shoulders feel lighter and looser. avery, the only thing a person like me would need in this world. protection, love, respect and care was the thing that formed and held our friendship together. The horn honks louder and i hear commostion in the living room, "did they actually sleep over?" i say to myself biting at my liquid lips and peeping from my door frame. the commotion grows louder as i creek down the stairs slipping round the hallway and through the living room, the white walls that cracked and chipped the few holes under picture frames, marks that stuck from childhood. georgs voice cracks and eybrown furrow as the turn at the kitchen table expressions differ from face to face, toms eyes are wide and filled with fire as a light blush tingles in bills cheeks, an unawear but fashion aproving gustav nodding slowly and smiling. a honk shakes a worry of of me and i place a hand on the door nob my hand twisting it slowly "urm- where do you think your going looking like that" i roll my eyes and rest a hand on my hip, looking through my eyebrows a shadow covering my face intimidatingly. "n-no let her go" tom says standing and thrusting towoards me. his lip ring shining with the lick of his lips. god why am i blushing. georg yells a demand that leaves me frozen and unable to move love struck in that moment. he sts back folowed by evil laughing that echos in the kitchen. as averys hand smash against the door frame i snap back into conciousness and open the door she pulls me out by my arm as i slide throught he doorway "by-" i choke on the cold air that hit me from the mid day german winter. "its fucking freezing get in the car" she yells and pulls me to the curb climbing into the driving seat as we race of my eyes unable to look away from toms face in the window of my home.