chapter 13- his voice broke, because i broke it

i shook my head. the blush flooding to my finger tips his eyes were red and angry vains running to his empty iris. he itched carefully at his throat, i examined the way that he moved so robotically yet paniced anxious in his clothed "w-" he restarts spinning to the chipping paper on the walls words hitting the back of his throat as rage chokes his throat, "why did you do this" the voice break made me crash i craddle myself and disguise myself in the folds of the chair knees covering my eyes as my neck strained, tears drip into my leggings a salty accent on my skin. he takes a step back frapping his dreads inbetween his fingers neck flushing red with rage. "why-" i cut his useless rambelling "you didnt see the way he looked at me" me expression fades as i look into his cold eye. tom leans into the doorway filling my throat with curses. everymovementhe makes reminds me of the way i felt around bill. i knew i loved bill every distressed sentence that slippped of of toms tounge angered me and the itchy faberic that rubbed against my acheing thighs. he takes a step forward and i bury my head" "listen i like you y/" my head snaps up and he steps back his footsteps harsh but steady. "like?" my voice creaks as he stutters. i step forward unfolding my legs and lifting my head to his eyelevel. "you like me, but you dont love me, bill loves me" his frown intensifys at this i shake mùy hand with eachmoment my tounge slaps my teeth. he jiggles the door handle shaking and ratteling the lock toying aty his escape route. "bill,loves me,he love me HE LOVES ME OH HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME" i chant through a phychotic face of rage i scream into hius face as he towers above me yet scared and frightened so pathetically. his stance changes. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" i scream a long awaited screach full of repressed rage he pushes the door back and slips on the porch falling between my knees. i scream into the air. releasing every form of rage i have mustered in me. his breathig hightens as he attacks the ground spinning a corner and racing down the streat. "shes fucking phyco" he screams at the watching neighbours. i settle in my phrame, the scene that rattled our relationship. i begin to bawl tears dripping to the ground as my vision fades of this rage episode.

georg ignored me today. i couldnt bare the glance he gave me.