Chapter 8 - Bitch

I walk into school getting glances and stares, each and everyone a lazer shooting through me. I rub the bandeges on my arm and turn towoards Avery. "oh God.. Everyone is looking" she grabs my shoulders firmly "listen!" she yells a few heads turning causing me to hide my face in mg shoes "you were attacked. It wasn't your fault. Ignore the stares your better than this y/n!" she smiles lightly releasing her grip and I shake off her rath and smile shoving her she trips and begins cackling,as she reballances she grips my hand and swinging our arms as we walk into the school and towoards the dread of maths. I step inside and she follows
after.

My books slam against the table and my head snaps up I stare into those familier evil eyes and tilt my head she grins hunching over my desk causing me to lean back in disgust. God why did evie of all people have to be in my first lesson after such an incedent, probably heard all about it from her stupid friends and stupid boyfriend. I turn around and look over at avery she shrugs and placing her lip balm in her bag toying with the zipper my head returns and she's no longer centimeters in front but now calmly seated a few rows to the left and behind, upon examination she was crafting a roll of paper scribbling like an out of control child. I attempt to focus on mr. Chile as I looked down on my messy crumpled work and the tension of a heavy Monday morning classroom I felt my lungs tightening and skull pressure rise to the percussion of my heart beat. Shut up shut up shut up my ears heat as I hear evie overly explain a simple equation as she deemed herself better than the others around her, no smarter than the desk she was sat at or any brighter than her deadbeat dad who we all know beats her, thing is I'm the only one that knows she secretly enjoys it she enjoys the way it leaves her with an attention surging bruise or trip to the nurses office or the weak attention pointers from her loving high-school sweat heart. She liked the way it burnt and heathed when she showered as the fast water ran down her achy skeleton like frame which she was so well known for. Shut up shut up! God why won't she just "SHUT UP" I yell snapping my head back before quickly hiding my face in my shoulder my breathe growing rapid and heavy as the teacher yells my name the classroom eyes follow me as I make my way to isolation. A slow 45 intuitive minutes to sit through in the under air conditioned room they call "punishment".

So I sit reading the vandalisation along my prison like test condition boarders and the stupid maths work a deep rebellion lurking in my veins as if my recent trauma wasn't enough. I had to do something big. Something that impacted me wildly. Like get a new hair colour or crash my brothers car. But that wouldn't do anything but draw attention to how lonely my heart ached. Or maybe I could-
NO I look down at my scars running a finger over the blunt white lines. I can't go back to that life, how Linley I was then how all anyone did was leave because they new by trying to protect me they were feeding into my teenage "hormones" and act of sled hatred. Allowing me to feed of there energy and project it as an outside covering for "health" and "stable" I can't let myself get that bad. My mind races holding my head in my hands as my mind manufactures a slide show of the people who love and protect me for harm. Avery tom my mum georg etc etc. The bell goes snapping me from my haze. I let out a sharp relieved sigh and through my books into my open back holding the pretty tokio hotel key chain gustav had got me when he went on tour upon meating the well spoken about y/n that was myself. "God.." I groan as I scramble my way into the tight hallway hasting myself through the squad of looser and chess club enthusiasts who wanted to use the computers. Some boy brushes my shoulder and I yell disturbed from my path as I turn and realise the familier grip on my wrist tom pulls me through the hallway, I don't scream, I don't yell but I simply follow. Tom giggles as we find ourselves in the garden to the outwire behind our school. "we're the fu-" I end my sentence and look around at the beautiful sight of fallen leaves on the ground and small amounts of snow shaken off of a beautiful blanket that held a collection of items. Food. Avery turned a corner and noticed us coming running through the field to us and onto the untouched December dead leaves wrapping her body warmth around my soft bones tom laughs before saying gently seating himself "I knew you were going to have trouble in out old spot after what happened so... I found a spot were no one really goes and were we can sit the three of us and maybe some of my friends and just talk for the small 30 minutes the school allows us freedom" he cackles towards the end of his sentence as I force a smile remembering his friends include bill.. His brother.. Kaulitz.. Bill.. My mind goes back to that night and my smile grows faker and faker tear drops in my eyes I remember the way his icy slim hands felt so similar to Tom's In the way he grabbed me. I shake these feelings off as tom passes me as snack. Avery holding out her phone and laughing with tom I just hold the banana in my hands unable to eat, to breath, to feel. I just sloap in silence on this cold strange blanket with the only people keeping my head up.