Chapter 11 - Blazing Heart

As tom falls ontop of me I try and fight his over powering muscle mass. As soon as his mouth meets mine I soften into his skin and feel my bones melting my blood running to my finger tips as I trace his textured skin reaching around to scrape and scratch at his tight t-shirt I let out a weak moan as his hands run over my breasts and brush abruptly over my sensitive nipple I let out a sharp whine through my teeth. He thrusts Inbetweenn my thighs. And fills my core "sto-" I yell before he slaps a hand over my mouth refusing to let out any noise that could disturb his neighbour. I panic in his arms and wrestle his grip until out the corner of my eye I notice bills tall eary stature his hand gripping the door with an icy tone washed through his dry, makeup saturated skin and dark eyelids. I shuv at his unwanted attention and tom pulls away and looks to the dark shadow in the doorframe. He jumps pushing me backwards and I let out a jolt balancing myself on my week wrists wiping the tears that formed in my eyes with my itching sleeve. Bill scoffs and walks into the dark hallway tom jumps without a word to comfort and follows after his twin.

I find my way to the door and push balancing on my lean figure. God. Take me home. Take me home. I stumble onto the steps and running through the driveway before I pause. Lost and alone. Alone in the dark. In the cold. Like a ghost that walked the lonely shadows longing for a purpose. For a person to care. My mother was never the type to worry about where I was. Some would call that lucky but I disagree. My mind glazes over the memories. Staring over her corpse like body draped over her king size mattress she played in alone since. Since. Since... Since the day he died. As I walk in mad out of the breezing lights shoeless and cold ripped tights scraping against my sensitive thighs heat friction. I sit on the cold pavement my thighs slapping the concreate as I yell in frustration throwing my arms beside me. The soft street lights that dangerously flickered against my skin a warmth to the tone of this evening. This night. The night that should have felt good. But left me feeling uneasy and empty. A hand grabs my shoulder and I yell alarmed by the warmth of his slender fingers against my collerbones snaking into my every living breathing thought. Turning and stumbling onto my ankles a click in my knees. The man glistens in the subtle yellow light and the slowly passing streets that wrapped this clodisack. He holds my arm in that familiar yet uncomfortable position that felt as though it could break the circulation and have my arm explode. My face burns red heating the skin as blood vessels erupted in my eyes and my fist clenched all in under 30 seconds. His Hazel eyes lock in on mine and center on my sweet spot. I fight the eye contact unable to look away forcing myself into his arms as he embrasses me. I feel a sudden shock as I'm comforted by his body heat. I burrow my chest into his shoulder as he rests his head on me smelling me and listing for a taste an innocent person with daddy issues resting in his warm arms. I feel so comforted by his slender figure. Warmed and loved like an innocent puppy. Except I wasn't innocent. I remember his brother. And the way he touched me. His discoverys on my inflictions and addictions. Why was I like this. Why did I lust for what I can not have. For what's wrong. Not aloud. Maybe I was born this way. In my blood. Genetics. Dna. I was born fucked. Insane. Crazy. A crashed motercycle ridden by a rockstar wannabe taking form in the burning heart many men have once called "mine" it was never truly theirs. Only a temperery arrangement, Till it over boils and exploads into an argument blazing through the love made, a new page on an overwritten English book.