The Beginning Of Destiny

Sky's POV

I was staying in a little cabin for the summer. I also had a black dog with yellow lines on its fur. The dog had the power to can talk. I named it Saihara . I was also gifted with powers of my own; I had the power of plasma (controlling space's stars). I was born with these powers because my Grandparents had powers. None of my parents had these special abilities because they didn't have the right genes and skills. This is fate's destiny to me.
Mind as well explain a bit of my past. A while ago when I was around 3-4 years old I lived with my parents. Happy life. Suddenly my mother started to keep me distant from my father. He became more grumpier and more gloomier. One day when my mother normally let me out she didn't. It happened for days then weeks. I didn't hear anything for her. I then realized that she just disappeared. All that was left of her was a picture of my parents and I on my last birthday. Suddenly father let me out. Leaving me with horrible memories. So I ran. And ran. Till I ran into my grandparents.
~~~Time- 4:30 p.m.~~~

I was outside playing because where my Grandparents lived there were great weather and the temperature was great for playing outside. While I was playing, men, thousands came towards me. Surrounding me as if I was a dangerous creature. When they were in a stable position, the attacked and  hit the cabin, it blew everything apart. Luckily my Grandfather went out to get more supplies for the kitchen. I was outside where the men  was and she couldn't escape. My Grandmother rushed out to find her me, but the they didn't let her pass to get me unless my grandmother surrendered me and herself.

Sky's Grandmother's POV

Darn my son. Surrounding me and his daughter just for her special abilities. I started fighting using my elemental powers because if I get to her I can run and, my bright blue Sky will be safe. I did my best. I will take every hit they threw at me but still have the courage to get up. I used all the power I had and almost won, but when they were about to shoot Sky with their deadly weapons I had to murder them. I growled and I screamed. I have to get all their attention on me so she can run. "Sky run as far as you can, don't look back! I lo........"I said before being clawed in the chest with many knives. I wasn't paying attention to the battle.

Sky's POV

" Sky run as far as you can, don't look back! I lo......"Before my Grandmother can finish what she was saying to me, the evil people has put their knives and swords right into her heart.They backed away left, but my Grandmother fell in defeat. When the fight ended, I rushed out to my Grandmother, but it was too late.

"Use this power for everyone's sake; remember one life is worth more than you know. Good-bye my bright blue sky," were my Grandmother's last words.

Normal POV

Her Grandmother's power passed on to Sky. Those were fire and ice. After, her Grandmother's purple eyes faded grey. Sky ran when she saw her Grandfather come back. The look in her Grandfather's eyes were just dreadful.

Sky's POV:
I saw my grandfather as he ran in like a mad man killing anyone to get towards me. I tackled him and sobbed. He looked towards the boss and with such an angry look. He picked me up and marched towards their boss. I realized that the boss... was my father.

Grandfather's POV:
This darn son of mine. Dares to take away his own daughter for experimental genes work than take care of her and treat her as a child.
"WHY? WHY GO THIS FAR. TO EVEN KILLING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER JUST FOR ABILITIES THAT WILL DO NOTHING BUT DESTRUCTION?!"
He smirked. That darn smirk. He got it from me. I grabbed Sky and ran as far as I could. My power would get her and I somewhere safe. Don't worry my love, I'll protect our granddaughter.