Someone Like Me

Sky's POV

(A/N: The media above was taken from a Japanese anime known as "The God Tournament". Plz don't hate me, but the only creature that matches the things in my head was the one on the media. If you want you can check out this show its pretty cool and funny XP)

8 years later

I'm Sky Scarzix, 16 years old and stronger than ever before. I'm also still training, but about a year after Sai died I found a new friend that understood me. He said that his name was Origami and he had the same power of light and shadows.

~~Flashback~~

I was walking alone, its been a year since Sai died and I've been getting stronger every minute. I never stop training. When I was practicing my shadow powers I came across an injured creature. It was all bruised up and full of cuts. I ran to it and see if it was still alive. It had a heartbeat so I healed it. It was waking up so I went to get it water. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes I'm fine. Why did you help me? Aren't you scared of me?" He questions. Wow he can talk, he reminds me of Sai. I wonder if he has powers like me or an owner.

"I'm not scared of you because I trust you. Oh and sorry for asking a random question, but are you alone?" I had to ask because if he is alone maybe I can company him so we can take care of each other.

"Um yeah I was alone when I was born, and I have the power of light and shadows. My name is Origami and I'm part griffin and part wolf." He said.

"I'm Sky Hakuhyo. I'm eight years old and alone as well. I also have elements powers." Maybe he knows about this and can help me.

Normal POV (I'm tired of typing he said she said so BOLD is Sky and Italic is Origami -_-)

"Oh I've heard a lot about this topic. Are the elements water, ice, electricity, fire, and plasma?"

"Yes. Do you know anything else about this? If you do maybe we can train together so we can get stronger!"

"Before we do, tell me about yourself so we can be good friends."

Sky's POV

After he asked me that question I told him everything that happened. He was very surprised and agreed to come along with me. We've been working together and became good friends. I've even learned his power of light and shadows so now I have 7 powers.

~~End Of Flashback~~

Still Sky's POV

Ok I think we finally finished our training. I'm as strong as my grandmother. She helped me through a lot and now all of that work as pain off.

"Sky I think it's time to start the mission we've been waiting for." Says Origami.

"Yeah I guess it is. I'm going to finish the Zornetric device so we can start searching." What I mean by that is that I created a device (it's the size of your wrist. Like a bracelet, but not fashionable XP. Its black and the length is about 4 ½ inches. It glows yellow when it's in use) that can teleport me to every dimension there is. When I go to a dimension I will feel the breeze and see if the North Star glows yellow. If it does it means that the thing/person that I most desire is in this dimension. There are a lot, but it's going to be worth it when I find the person I mostly want. My mother.

===============