Revealing Myself To Everyone

Sky's POV

Previously

"Sky the tall one is Takani and the little one over there is Loki. I wat you to meet my sons." She says happily. WAIT if these are her sons and she's my mom that means they are my...CRAP I should have thought all of this through now what am I going to do.

~~Now~~

"Mom who's this, is she are new babysitter?" Loki asked. Excuse me IM 16 AND I LOOK LIKE A BABYSITTER. Rude much, I swear is this doesn't go right all of these years would have been for nothing.

"Psst...Sky, we need to find a way to get out and talk about what we are going to do." Says Origami.

"Ok ill think of something" I whispered back

"Uh can I use the bathroom?" That's all I can think of.

"Oh it's in the first door on the left." My mom answered with delight.

"Thanks." I ran and locked the door, in the same time Origami came out of his hiding stop.

"What are we going to do I didn't think this all through. Maybe all that training and waste of magic energy was for nothing. I think I should go back I mean I didn't know that she had 2 guys as children. What am I going to tell them? Hey I'm your long lost sister that has elemental powers."

"Sky calm down maybe your over thinking things. Let's just say that you're a relative that was visiting for a few days. That's enough time so you can take it slow and tell them in the right time." Origami said, but I can't calm down. Maybe I was overthinking things.

"Let's go" I said.

"Right" he answers back. We walk out the door and walk to the living room with 2 boys and my mom sitting on the table eating.

"Oh Sky come and eat you must be hungry with all of the traveling you have done." My mom said so I just nodded and sat down. Everything was awkward until Loki said something that made me just sit there like if I has stage fright.

Normal POV (Sorry LAZY -_-)

(A/N: BTW Origami is inside Sky's hair telling her what to say when a hard question came up)

Loki- "Um Sky sorry to ask, but who are you to us?"

Sky- "I'm your um..... (Origami: Sky remember you're a close relative), I'm a close relative yeah that's it" Pushing forward her index fingers repeatedly. And seeing her mom in a confused look then realizing that she's not ready to tell them.

Taka-"I still don't remember you" (Rude much -_-)

Mom- "Takani don't be rude"

Taka- "Tsk"

Sky- (A/N: Her bangs were covering her eyes the whole time her 'brothers' were here. She didn't want them to think she was a freak because of her one of a kind yellow eyes.) "Um may I be excused?"

Mom- "Yes the guest room is two doors in the right. You can stay there. Good night"

Sky- "Likewise"

~~10:30 P.M.~~

Sky was in her room fixing her Zornetric device. Origami was sleeping; she was fixing her device until she felt a hand on her lips and another and on her eyes. She got up and flipped over the mysterious person then use her right leg (well she has combat boots on) to flip the person to the ground.  After she put her foot under the person's neck (this all happened in a matter of 2.957483905 seconds).

Taka- "Hey hey hey it's me Takani. Man you're fuckingo strong. A normal girl will just scream, but you go all out.

Sky- "Crap sorry it's just a defense  habit. Why you do that anyways?!"

Taka- "Loki and I were playing paper, rock, scissors and we agreed that the loser will have to do a dare from the winner."

Sky- "So you lost?"

Taka- "No I just...... wait I have a question actually two."

Sky- "What is it?"

Taka- "One who's that?" pointing at Origami sleeping.

Sky- "UH Oh him well........ He's an unknown species yeah he's that. And question two?"

Taka- "Why don't you show your eyes? I mean were relatives so you can't hide forever. Come on let me see them." He says calmly.

Sky- "Are you sure you want to see them? It will make you think that I'm some kind of freak."

Taka- "I don't judge people on how they look" and with that Sky showed the left side of her face because the other was covered by hair. His eyes widen of shock because of the color of Sky's eyes were yellow.

Taka- "Are they naturally like that?!"

Sky- "Yes and I knew you would be shock and think I'm a freak." She looked back down so her bangs could cover her eyes again

Taka- "Don't cover it again I like different color eyes. Plus yellow looks good on you."

Sky- "Thanks anyway I'm going to sleep, Good-night Takani."

Taka- "Good Night Sky" And with that he left the room.

Sky's POV

It was like 10:00 in the morning and I hear music in the kitchen and loud I mean LOUD screaming saying 'your it, No your it, NO YOUR IT'. UGH I couldn't go back to sleep. I looked over to Origami 'how can he go to sleep?' I thought. (She didn't cover her eyes anymore) I opened the door; let's just say I came out in the wrong time because right after I open the door Loki ran passed me then Taka tripped and fell on top of me. The thing is that he didn't fall on top of me because I accidently used my plasma powers to make myself intagilable (I think that's how you spell it). He fell right through my body and landed on the floor. Crap what am I going to say? That I used my powers so you won't fall on me. crap Crap CRAP! panic Panic PANIC!!

"Oh you need help getting up?" what the hell is that suppose to mean stupid Sky.

"Thanks heyy wait... something seems odd" PANIC!!!!

Normal POV

Taka- "You're not covering your eyes?"

Sky- "Why? You my relatives so I shouldn't hide anything from you.

Loki's POV

Brother was nowhere to be seen so I walked back to find him. I found him talking to Sky. I have no idea who she is or where she came from, but for some reason I feel like she's different from all of us. WAIT what am I thinking? That she is some kind of alien NO.

"Hey bro what's up?" Asked my brother and in the same time Sky turned around revealing a yellow eye. My eyes widen I mean no one has those color eyes right?

"Um Sky what's with your eye?" I had to ask.

"I was born this way, and I like it because it makes me feel special in my own way." She answers. That makes more I mean maybe it was during birth or something.

"Hey Sky why do you cover the right side of your face?" Asked my brother.

"Because it reminds me of a dark memory," Was all she could say.

I was about to ask something else when I heard my mom scream "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

We all ran and saw My dad. (A/N: The same dad trying to take away Sky's powers)
Mom showed us pictures of him but never said anything about him.

"DAD" Taka and I screamed happily and started running to give him a hug. We were running till an arm stopped my brother and I. We looked to see it was Sky's hand her face was full of anger. HER EYE TURNED BLOOD RED. O_O I was SUPER scared and hugged my brother so tight.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She screamed.

"I'm here to pick you up Sky; I still have a lot of experiments to do on you." He says calmly.

"Sky what does he mean by that?" asked my brother, but he was ignored (T^T Forever Ignored). She stared glowing and we all gasped. When the glow disappeared she had a dark aura around her. It was like a dark purple aura She opened her right hand and on her palm was a purple flare. What Is She?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•