Shocking Isnt it?!

Sky's POV

Previously

"ORIGAMI LOOK! THE NORTH STAR IS GLOWING YELLOW! LETS FOLLOW THE BREEZE TO TAKE ME TO MY MOTHER!"

"Ok calm down shit." He says. We ran to the dimension of the breeze and kept running. About an hour later I was left on the door steps of a house. It looked like a lady and a little boy lived her due to all the toys on the ground.

(A/N: BTW it was night) I knocked, but before I can see who got the door I ran out of magic power and everything turned black. All I can hear is Origami screaming my name and a lady opening a door, but after it was all dull.

~~Now~~
I wake up in a room, but it's not mine. So it wasn't a dream it was real I did find my mother, but gave her a bad first impression. I get up and open the door, and a shocking image just appeared into my eyes. I see the lady that was on the picture that my mom dropped 8 years ago. I still have it in case she didn't believe me. I walked up and then I fall down because Origami jumped on me and started hugging be, no STRANGLING ME!

Normal POV (A/N: Again I'm lazy to put he said she said so Italics= Origami, Bold= Sky and Italic Bold= The Lady)

"Oi... OR..IGA....MI.... CAN...'T...BRE...ATHE!"

"Oh sorry just happy that you're alright because I wanted to tell you something very important."

"What is it Ori (nickname don't judge me just thought of it right now so pretend Sky has been calling him that when there talking ok :P)?"

"SKY YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE OUT OF POWER AND WE COULD HAVE STOPPED SO YOU CAN REGAIN POWER!"

"Sorry it's just that we were almost done so I didn't stop."

"Please don't do it again I was worried."

"I won't promise." After that Sky realized that the lady was staring at her and saw the whole conversation.

"Uh hi. I promise I mean no harm, I just uh" Sky was nervous so she had to improvise while her two index finger tips were repeatedly touching.

"I was lost so I needed help. I just came here, but when I knocked I blacked out because I was sleeping. Yeah that was the story hahahaha what a funny story right?"

"Um sweetie you don't have to be nervous. My name is Amy, what's yours?

"Uh Sky and the yellow flying fur ball is Origami."

"Hey >:("

"Sky hm your name reminds me of a little daughter I had and lost. Oh you must be hungry come ill make something to eat."

"Um miss can I ask you something (SUPER NERVOUS)?"

"Oh sure what is it Sky?"

"Is this you?" Sky gives her the picture she kept for 8 years."

"WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?"

"Um my dad had it in his pocket when I knocked him o-I mean when he was asleep. (Sky thoughts": oops almost slipped out the bad parts haha silly me)

"Is your name Sky Hakuhyo?"

Sky's POV

Crap! Oh no I have NO idea how to answer it. PANIC PANIC. SHIT! "Yeah and uuuhh it' hard to say so I'm just going to say it. You're my mom and I'm your long lost daughter!" After I just covered my mouth. Stupidest answer in my life! Now she is going to think that I hid away from her or that I'm just like my stupid dad.

"Oh sweetie you don't know how much I missed you. What did your father do to you? Did he hurt you?" She asked. (A/N: BTW since Sky got the 10 inch scar on her right side of her face she used her hair to cover half of her face. The only people who knew about the scar was her grandparents, Origami and her father)

"No he didn't do anything." I lied sorry I can't tell her it's too hard.

"Then why is half of your face covered? It's too pretty for it to be hidden." I hid the right side of my face it for two reasons, one because of the scar and two is because my right eye isn't normal. I have the insignia that replaced my pupil. It's an oddly shaped star. The reason it was on my eye was because when I got the scar cracks stared to come out, but my grandparents put a spell on it to stop the spread. The cost of that spell was the insignia being visual to where you want it to stop. That is why I cover half of my face.

"It's just that I get nervous when I'm around a lot of people so I try to hide a lot of myself." It is kind of true, but kind of fake.

"But you not around people so just let this house see the one I missed most." She said happily. I was going to say something the window accidently opened (Very strong winds because of storms) and my hair flapping around. When she closed the window and looked back, all my hair was out of my face so she can see the two reasons I hid it.

"OH MY WHAT HAPPENED?" she shouted. I stood there like a person who was modeling for an artist who was painting. I couldn't say anything. I was about to lie again till someone stepped into my shoes.

"It's something that she rather not explain. It was hard for her to even show it to her so it will be harder for her to explain. Just give sometime and she'll tell you in the right time," says Origami. I say thank you using telepathy and he said no problem.

"Its fine I understand, you just got back and I'm pushing you. I apologize for shouting at you." She says sadly.

"Its fine I know you didn't mea-"I was cut off when there were a few knocks on the door. While she went to go see that was, I put my hair back so again they can only see half of my face and Origami hid in my hair because he's small. When she opened it there were to guys. One looked like he was 7 year old while the other was about 18. My mom let them in, but all you can feel in the room is confusion (A/N: Disclaimer: Her mom and the two guys DON'T I repeat DON'T have powers ok there are just normal humans and only Origami and Sky's mom knew about Sky's powers)

"Sky the tall one is Takani and the little one over there is Loki. I wat you to meet my sons." She says happily. WAIT if these are her sons and she's my mom that means they are my...CRAP I should have thought all of this through now what am I going to do.

+++