Born To Be Broken

Sky's POV
The girl who was injured had brown hair with hazel eyes. I ran to her to see if she was alright. She has a few bruises and cuts. Her ankle was also dislocated. I asked Saihara how to heal her. He told me to use my plasma ability. So I did and healed her. It took so much magic out of me, but as my grandmother said, "One life is worth more than you know." When I finished all of her injuries were gone.

"What's your name?" I had to ask.

"Lumi Megami, I'm 5 years old and I was here with my Mommy." She answered.

"My name is Sky Hakuhyo and I'm 7 years old. I need you to help me find any people who still might be alive." There has to more people alive. It has past 3 hours and still nothing till I heard Lumi scream happily. I don't know what she said so I just ran to her. My eyes widened when I saw a lady with black hair, and hazel eyes, full of cuts and injuries just there lying on the floor. I still sensed a heartbeat so she is still alive. I tried to heal her, but was only to heal her enough to where she was stable. Lumi was so happy, but I didn't know why. She started jumping like crazy until she ran to the lady and screamed the word "Mommy". Lumi wasn't alone anymore. She didn't have to deal with the suffering that I was going through.

"Oh my Lumi I'm so glad you're safe. And with no cuts or nothing? Wow how...Oh and whom my you be." The lady was staring at me. No words came out of my mouth till Lumi came with Saihara in her arms.

"Mommy this is Sky and she helped me and healed me. She has powers that are pretty. We spent 3 hours looking for people who might be alive. And then found you". She answered with delight, the opposite of my mood. My mood was just full of despair

"Sky how come your alone? Don't you have family that takes care of you?" And with those words my memories returned.

~~Flash Back~~

"No! Sky run as far as you can..." Before grandmother can finish the dragon has put its claw right into her heart.

==2 Weeks Later==

"Sky use this power just like you grandmother said. I love you. Bye my bright blue sky." "NO! I can't lose you too, please wake up. GRANDPA!!!!"

~~End Of Flash Back~~

I was lost in my thoughts till I heard someone calling my name.

"sky, Sky, SKY!!!" Lumi was screaming my name and with that I popped right back to reality.

"Huh what happened" I dozed off.

"When I asked you a question, you just stood there with your eyes full of sadness. Is something wrong" She asked.

"It's just that this incident reminds me of some dark memories" I couldn't tell her it was too hard to explain.

Lumi's Mom POV                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they were talking I noticed that Sky's anger might make her "magic" out of control because of what I heard a person's power is based on their emotion. I had to get Lumi away from Sky and go as far as possible of this girl. She is too dangerous. Maybe Lumi's question reminded her of her mission to destroy the earth or something. So I decided to make everyone camp out so they can rest. While they are sleeping, I can take Lumi and leave far away from this girl. Maybe I'll also take the dog with us because it looks like Lumi is quite fond of the dog. Sky is much too dangerous to be around with.

Sky's POV                                                                                    ~~~~~~~

Lumi's mom decided that we all should rest and so tomorrow we can find help. I had to agree because after  all of that healing I was exhausted.

~~ Time pass: 7:50 a.m.

I woke up because I just noticed that the fur on my left leg was gone (Saihara was sleeping next to Sky).I Went out of the tent I built and noticed that everyone was gone. All that was left was a note.

Dear Sky,

I had to leave with Lumi because you are way too dangerous to be around with. Your power will hurt people. I took Lumi and ran as far away as I can from you. Don't bother looking for us because at the time you read this note, we will be long gone.

Sincerely

-Lumi's Mother

P.S. I took the dog with us because he might be in danger because of your power.

I was danger to them? And THEY TOOK SAIHARA? He was the one who helped me around and now I'm alone on my own. I swear ill get him back even if I have to kill that bitch.