Fight For What I Want

Sky's POV

I was alone like always. I lost my little Saihara, ditched by Lumi, and alone with nothing but the clothes on my back. What am I going to do?

It was night again so I decided to wonder around, but then something hit me. A lighted path came before me and guided me towards the place I most desire. I followed it and it took me to Saihara. Hopefully he isn't being captive with the hugs of Lumi or something. I've lost too much to give up. I have to fight for what I want.

~~2 Hours Later~~

I was taken to a small apartment in the middle of a city. There were so much people, I didn't like that. I don't feel safe with so much people around. Anyway I knocked on the door. The person who opened it was Lumi. Her eyes widened then she hugged me no let me rephrase that, she was STRANGLING me. While she was doing that I saw Saihara just standing there. I was about to go get him till Lumi's Mother came with a big frown on her face

"What are you doing here? I told to not look for us." She said coldly.

"I came to get Saihara back. What gives you the right to take what's not yours! He's my only friend and you're not taking him away from me!" I had to say that. I can't just give up on the only soul who cares and understands me.

"Sweetie, you're too dangerous to be around with. This 'normal' dog has to be with a normal family who truly loves him, not with a little girl who can't even take care of herself." And with that sentence I exploded all of my feeling to her.

"First off, Saihara has someone who truly loves him and takes care of him 'me'. And he is not normal he has powers like me too. He can fly, talk, and has the power of lightning isn't that right Saihara?" Maybe if I proved it they might think that he is too dangerous to be around with too.

Saihara's POV ~~~~~~~~

"First off, Saihara has someone who truly loves him and takes care of him 'me'. And he is not normal he has powers like me too. He can fly, talk, and has the power of lightning isn't that right Saihara?"

Ok that's my way out of this house no NIGHTMARE. I know what Sky is planning. She wants them to be scared of me thinking that I'm too dangerous to be around with. It was clever and I might work never know.

"Yes Sky is right I can do all the things that Sky has stated." This better work because if this doesn't I'm going to be stuck in this house for who know how long.

Lumi's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

When Sky came through those doors I was super surprised because my Mommy said that she died because her powers where too much for her. Did she lie or was she surprised too? I don't care because SHE'S NOT DEAD. I ran to her and hugged her, but she was somehow angry. Why? She was screaming at my Mommy saying that she took the dog and ran away from her because she was too dangerous. That was surprising. I loved Saihara and my mom said that he wanted to come with us because he didn't want to be alone. Did Saihara want to come with us or did Mommy want to take him because she thought I loved him. I mean I do, but he already has someone to love and take care of. I can't take away the one soul that a little lonely girl loves and only has. I have to do the right thing even if it hurts my relationship with my Mommy.

"Uh Mommy I want to give Saihara back to Sky. He loves her not me. I know it's the right thing to do." I had to he wasn't mine he was Sky's.

Normal POV

Mother- "Sweetie don't you love the dog? I thought you wanted him. So I got him for you."

Sky- "Uh.... That 'Dog' has a name you know. And I didn't want to cause any problems. All I want is Saihara and you will never see me again."

Lumi-"Please Mommy give him back to Sky. He cares about her not me."

Saihara-"Madam I am not a toy. I have someone to look after. She is not dangerous and what gives you the right to take me with excuse. Rude much (-_-).
Mother- " I really don't care. I'm gonna keep this dog and also the police is coming so if you stuck around I will tell them everything about you then they will take you and experiment on you with painful shots. But if you leave and ditch the dog I won't say anything about you.
Sky-" NO I will fight for what I want even if it has to take my life with it!"
Saihara- (In Sky's Brain- "Sky later at night you can come and save me using your plasma powers but for now leave so you won't get caught!")
Sky- (In her brain- Ok I trust you. I love you Sai!") "Ok I'll leave but if you hurt Saihara I will return stronger than now! I promise you that!"

Sky's POV
I ran from the house and stared at the streets filled with people. I will not loose Sai. I'm not loosing the only soul who cared for me. I will fight for what I want.