The Birthday

A/N: Disclaimer: No one in the party knows about Sky's powers, just Origami, her brothers, and her mother.)
Sky's POV
(A/N: Her mom told everyone that Sky has returned and her birthday is coming up. She told her family members to come on her birthday.)
I walked out and see 4 people. One mom (Sky's Thoughts: I guess), dad, and the two girls both that look 14 must be their daughters. They parents of the two daughters ran to me and started hugging me no STRANGGLING me. I bet my forehead was purple, but they finally let go so I can catch my breath.
"Oh Sky I bet you don't know who we are, but you are most beautiful like when you were 2 years old. We are your Aunt and Uncle. I remember how disappointed I was when you mother told us that your father took you without notice. I thought I was never going to see your beautiful face again. All I know is that I can see in your eye's that you had a very bright past with great adventures (Sky's Thoughts: yeah right it will be a miracle if I had a bright past or possibly future -_-). Anyway I want you to meet Sam and Lumi." She says pointing at the two girls smiling, but when she said Lumi that reminded me about the Sai incident. I shook my head left and right to forget about it.
"Hi nice to meet you Sky," says one of the girls.
"Likewise," was all I can say.
"Sky how about you go and talk with your cousins you know so you can socialize," says my mom. I really didn't want to; all I normally do on my birthday is take a break from training and have fun with Ori.
"Ok mom," after I went to my room with two girls in back of me. I opened the door and I see Ori knocked out on my desk. I walk up to him and wake him up.
"Ori wake up do be such a lazy ass" I say then he open his eyes and fly's to my head. After he just knocks out again. Really -_-
"Um guys I want you to meet Origami, uhh he's my pet (Sky's telepathy with Ori: "Sorry Ori I panicked you're not my pet, you're my best friend.
Ori- I hate you -_-
Sky- I'll give you 2% fireball as a sorry present
Ori- Deal now let me go to sleep
Sky- fineeeeeeeee good night.)
"Wow he's so cute! What is he?" Asked one of the girls. Crap panic time because I can't tell the girls that he's a celestial spirit beast. Quick Sky think of something like NOW! Oh I'll just tell them what I told my brother yeah good plan.
"Um...Well... he's an unknown species yeah that's it. >U<" I say smiling o they can fall for it. After they just talked about themselves while I just stood there and listened. After they asked me something then I started to panic.
"Hey Sky, where were you the last years?" asked one of the girls.
"Uh well I rather not talk about it. All I can say is that it was a dark past with negative thoughts. I thought that that was my life, but I was lucky that it wasn't." I say looking down, but not long after I hear my mom calling my. I open the door and WOW! There was like 100000000 (not really it was actually like 70 people :P) people outside in the backyard. I see my mom and walk up to her.
"Sweetie I don't think you're happy. Are you ok?" She asked me.
"I'm fine mom it's just that I'm not good with a lot of people. As you remember I was alone with only Ori the last 8 years. Anyway I'm gonna go eat cause I'm starving." I say because I WAS STARVING!
"Ok oh and by the way go meet people so they can know you." She said and I just nodded. After I went and got the things they were making to eat and went to my room. I wasn't comfortable with people around me. I see Ori there sleeping so I think it's time for some payback. I walk up to Ori and made freezing cold water ball with my water powers. I threw it at Ori and he fell off the bed. I fell on the floor dying of laughter. I started to tear up because I was laughing so hard.
"Ok ok you had your fun now you should run before I tickle you to death. I ran because I had experience with that literally he tickled me for about an hour straight without stopping. I jumped out the window and started running with Ori flying behind me because he's quite fast when it comes to flying. This reminded me of old times when it was just me and Ori, no one to stop us and try to kill us. Those were the good times >U<.
It passed about ten minutes, but I was still running. I got tired so I decided to catch him and tickle him instead. I turned around and Ori was right in front of me. I was landing an attack, but I caught him with my plasma powers and started tickling him. He started laughing so hard that I started laughing. After 10 minutes of me torturing Ori he found a way to go on top of me and started ticking me back for again an HOUR straight. After that hour he stopped and ask "Hey Sky I have a question?" He smirked, but I didn't know why.
"..." Nothing came out of my mouth because I used my lungs up for all the laughing. I used telepathy to talk to him
Sky- I hate you -_-.
Ori- I know I'm such an evil person.
Sky- How am I going to talk to people in the party... WAIT the party holy crap I forgot let's go Ori.
Little did I know that a VERY talkative person was looking at us the WHOLE time. (I will get back to this plot in chapter 18 and if you're asking yes she/he is a stalker)
I grab Ori and put him on my head, and he fell asleep (I wish I can sleep right now -_-) I go inside the house and it was exactly how it was when I left. Everyone was communicating and having fun. I went to go put Ori on my bed, but when I opened the door I see 3 guys on my floor and I think they were telling scary stories. I turned on the light and find Taka with two guys; I look at him with a death glare that showed him to get out of my room. He just walked up to me and said "Hey Sky I want you to meet your cousins; the one in the left is Eric and the one in the right is Ryan. Hey both waved at me. "Why don't you go do whenever you're doing in your room?" I asked with a annoyed face because I still got about 5 pounds on my head (*cough-Ori- cough*)
"My room was a mess and you were nowhere to me seen so we came to your room." He says happily. I just sign, but not long after I feel a strong dark presence near us. So I just put Ori on my bed and said "Hey Taka you can stay here, but I have to go. Look after Ori and DON'T MAKE A MESS!" After he saluted and said "Yes Sir!" I went out because I didn't want to alarm people about the dark presence I felt. I went out the door and followed the strong magic power. Not long after I see...
CLIFFHANGER (Sorry had to do it)
<~>~<~><~>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<~>~<>~<>~<>~<~>~<>~<>~<>~<~><~>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~