The Horrible Flashback

Sky's POV

When I walk outside I see the one person who I rather die than be one second with. It was My dad.

~~Flash Back~~

Normal POV

Hella month ago

(A/N: In this Flash back he didn't know that Sky had powers but he knew that her grandparents did. They didn't trust him. So they gave the powers to Sky. And Italic means that her dad is talking. BOLD means that Sky is talking)

"Daddy I want to tell you something that my grandparents told me not to tell you."

"What is it sweetie."

"Well...um.. I HAVE POWERS AND I DIDN'T WANT TO LIE TO YOU ANYMORE SO I TOLD YOU."

"When did you get this power?"

"When I was born, is there a problem daddy?"

Sky's POV

He roughly grabs my wrist and pulls me to a big gray building. "LET ME GO DADDY!" I screamed, but he's too strong. He tied me to a machine and went to a glass room where I can see him clearly.

"I will take all your power and keep it as my own!" He says evilly.

"What Daddy please leave me alone. I mean no harm please rethink this, I'm your daughter!" I scream and then tears fall out.

"Please I wanted this from the start. I took your mother away to another dimension so she won't bother us. She was pathetic anyways."

And with that line I came in rage. My eyes were yellow with sparks of electricity coming out. I let out a loud scream with power all around me.

"Idiot, you're going to overload the system! Stop this at once!" He says nervously, but I didn't listen. How can he talk like that about the person he love or loved.

"You don't deserve my power! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY! NOT WITH MY POWER, NOT WITH ANYTHING!" I yelled  because it was true. I over loaded the system and got released. After I saw my dad get a piston. The bullet had golden dust on it. I wonder what the effects are.

"These are no ordinary bullets sweetie, if you get shot by one of these bullets and kills you, your power will automatically become mine!" He shoots one at me, but I dodged it. He threw a second one but it only ripped the clothing on my left leg. The third one kinda hit me though. It left a 10 inch long scar on the right side of my face. Since he didn't have any other weapons, I ran.
I grabbed the picture I had left of my family. On the back it stated
10-31-09
Happy Birthday My Bright Sky
From mama and papa

my mother was beautiful. She looked super nice and my dad was totally different. I decided to get stronger and then find my mother. I walked out and started running. After a while I bump into someone and fell down. I got up.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see where I was....GRANDMA!!!" I yelled

"Oh my Sky you grew up so fast! What are you doing here?" she asked and after I told her everything and took me in. She said she and grandpa was going to help me train. And from that point on I've been training ever since.

~~End Of Flashback~~

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"I'm here to take you back. I need you for more experiments." And with that answer i ran like my grandfather did that day. I was done. I will find the only person left who loves me. My mother.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~