A Bloody Birthday

Sky's POV

Previously

. I just sign, but not long after I feel a strong dark presence near us. So I just put Ori on my bed and said "Hey Taka you can stay here, but I have to go. Look after Ori and DON'T MAKE A MESS!" After he saluted and said "Yes Sir!" I went out because I didn't want to alarm people about the dark presence I felt. I went out the door and followed the strong magic power. Not long after I see...
My Idiotic Grandfather and his dumb family.

"What do you guys want?" I asked coldly.

"We wanted to wish you a happy birthday; I mean we're a family aren't we?" My grandfather says calmly. HMPFFFFF like I care for him anymore I swear if they don't leave there is going to be a lot of red.

"If you guys don't want to be covered in bruises then you better turn around and walk away. I don't want anything to do with you because you're a sick family who talks smack about the people who cared for you, to get hurt for you, even people whom to die for you. That's my destiny and why my powers are here. Now turn around or you'll learn the hard way." I say coldly. Why were they here? Oh well they are not destroying my first and maybe last birthday with my real family.

"What if we don't want to? Sweetie we just want to spends some time with you that's all." The stupid lady said. *sign* I guess I have to bring it out. My hair turned black and my eyes turn red

    They all were surprised with my sudden action; I was surprised because they should have seen it coming. Why won't they just leave me alone? I slowly walk up to them and repeat myself.

"I'll say this one more time, turn around or you'll learn the hard way." I say emotionless. They were all so scared full of fear, but one certain person actually got up and had the courage to actually talk back.

"I'm... not afraid...of y...ou so I will fight." Says the one and only Ethan. Super surprised that my idiotic grandfather didn't get up, phft what a wimp. I walk closer to Ethan and I see that his eyes were full of fear.  I put up my palm and a golden flame came out.

"No Sky stopppppp..." the old man said, like I'll listen to him. I walked closer to Ethan.

"If you don't want me to use this then you and your idiotic family better get the hell out of my life." I say with a deadly glare, but after I felt big arms around me with a sharp and cold knife on my neck. "LET ME GO!"

Ori's POV

I was having my beauty sleep while the guys were talking about things I rather not discuss. "LET ME GO!" I heard and in a blink of an eye I knew who it was.

I shot up the bed and landed on the floor.

"What's wrong Origami?" Asked Takani, but I ignored him. I think it's time to go back to my original form. I altered to my original form which was a shadow wolf (media above), and jumped out the window. I followed Sky's scent and found a trail of blood. I followed it and it lead me to a dark cabin in god knows where. I jumped on the porch and peeked through the window. I see Sky's grandfather on a chair with his shirt wrapped around his upper arm. I couldn't control my rage so I gave up trying to hold my anger back.

Stupid grandfather's POV -_-

I couldn't take this anymore. I got up and went for the pocket knife in my pocket. I went right for Sky's neck and she gasped. I smirked because she was scared and the knife was a few centimeters away from a blood bath. She screamed meaning that I had the advantage to take my powers, but then she did something that I thought she would never do. She hurt me! (A/N: Sky ran out of power so she can't do a lot -_-) She hit my leg and the knife slipped cutting my upper arm. She ran, but I got her and cut her right hip. She gasped but got out and ran. I didn't want my family to see me like this so I ran to my old cabin in the woods. I used my shirt to stop the bleeding for now. I sat down, but heard growling

Ori's POV

I jumped inside and tackled him.

"Where's Sky?!" I asked madly.

"Who..are...you?" He asked. *sign* really I asked him something and he bumps another question at me really -_-.

"WHERES SKY!!?" I yelled.

"She ran when I was in the verge of taking her power. So close to getting it too." He says and that got me angry. I used my light powers to knock him out and my shadow powers to take him somewhere farrrrrrrr away. Well that's do- I found Sky's scent! I need to find her, Where is she?!

Sky's POV

WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. HIM?! He nearly killed me, but thank god I got away. I used all of my power on the transformation and IM BLEEDING DAMN IT!

Taka's POV

I was finding Origami and found him, but he kept running. So I ran and tackled him so he can stop running.

"What are you doing Takani?" He asked

"What in the blazes are YOU doing!?" I asked eagerly.

"I heard Sky scream and I'm now following her blood trail." He says and my eyes widen. She's bleeding we need to find her.

"Let's go and by the way the wolf form is cool." I say

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR COMPLIMENTS! Get on." He demanded and I nodded in agreement. Not long after we see a bloody tree with Sky leaning on it. She was out cold because of blood loss. What are we going to do?

>~<>~<><~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Cliffhanger hate them, but couldn't help myself >U<.

-HR19 :P