Halloween Red Tear PT.2

Previously
"EEEEKKKK!!!!!"
"HAHAHAHA!!!! You totally just sounded like a girl!!!!"
"Shut up"
"Anyway let's ke-...Wait what's that!?" I ask while pointing at red mist
Sky's POV

"LETS GET OUT IF HERE SKY!!!"

"No I want to see what it is (^∇^)"

"Are you stupid!?"

"Let's see if I'm stupid shall we? We walk into the mist and then we find ourselves in a room with red/black walls, a blood red floor. I active my night vision mode to see what's through the mist. I see two figures just standing there like if they wanted us to come or something.

"Oiiii! Who are you?!" I scream but of course it's very predictable I get no response...just great -3-.

"Hey Sky... I think we should get out of here!!"

"What you scared –U-??"

"NO! It's just that...uh...OK FINE I AM SO WE SHOULD GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!"

"You can go by yourself I'm just gonna stay here and check more of this out ok."

"A-alone @^@...maybe we can check more of this place."

"Now that's the spirit! Let's go to those figures and if it tries to hurt us I'll just burn it to the ground OU<"

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THE SITUTATION WE'RE IN RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!"

"We'll maybe I'm just used to scary things not like you -^-"

"You know what...let's just get this thing over with."

"Alright whatever you say."

We walk closer to the figures and when we got a good look at it...let's just say that it needed a serious plastic surgery. It looked like a damn skeletor with rotten flesh that was dyed in green-purpleish food coloring. Also with a much disfigured body that looked like it was crushed by Miley Cyrus's wrecking ball. I swear if it talked it will sound like a dying lama. But when we got into an even closer look it had bloody tears like if it was crying for centuries.

"Oi quit being a baby and answer when someone calls you -_-"

"DON'T BE RUDE SKY...he might have some kind of thing that can kill us somewhere .-^-. SORRY SIR, WE WILL TAKE OUR LEAVE AND GO."

"NO!!! ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION! Why the hell is the point of all the crap you are doing?"

Surprise, surprise he stopped crying and turned his ugly face to us.

"I...I...I JUST GOT DUMPPED BY MY FIANCE!!" O_O ß Our faces right now.

"You..you...YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THE REASON IN TAKING PEOPLE'S SOULS???????"

"I want everyone to feel the pain I'm feeling that's all. Now it's your turn to feel the same way I am feeling in this very moment."

"Oi Austin, what time is it?"

"18:55 why? (6:55 p.m.)

"Just enough time to make his life a living hell >:)"

I take out a black and yellow crystalized sword and make myself surrounded in golden flames.

"Wait you're a demon too?!"

"I don't know am I?"

I charge to him with my 19 attack combo and what do you know I might be a good plastic surgeon because now he looks better in ashes than how he was before.

"Alright let's go because I want to get home at 19:00 sharp (7:00 p.m.)"

"Hai!"

We get to the house using my electricity powers. I open the door and see that Loki was some kind of mad scientist and Origami as hotdog?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ORI YOU...YOU HAHAHAHAHAH"

"Shut up Sky and lets go!"

"Ok...ok let's go Ori, Loki."

And that is when we all went out and scared the hell out of kids which was hilarious I mean instead of me, Ori got punched in the face XD by the little kid's mom. It was the best Halloween ever.

SORRY I ALREAFY KNOW THAT IT'S NOVEMBER AND THAT I LEFT A HORRIBLY BIG CLIFF HANGER IN THE STORY. I WILL UPDATE ONE OF THESE DAYS. IF YOU WANT PLZ START SENDING ME MESSAGED SO IT CAN REMIND ME TO START UPDATING RIGHT AWAY OK THX.

-HR19 :P