Lost Control

Sky's POV

It has been three days since the fight in the apartment and Saihara still hasn't communicated with me yet. Today I will go to that dalm apartment and see if he's fine. I swear they that witch lays a  hair on him, she better have a coffin ready.

I knock on the door, but no answer. All I hear are screams from Lumi and crying from Sai (A/N: If you think Sai can use his powers to get out of there he can't because he is out of power. He lost so much power that he can't even speak.). I blast the door open with my fire power. My eyes widen when I saw when the commotion was about. There I saw Lumi and the floor crying her heart out, her mother was holding a bloody knife and Sai was on the floor lifeless. A tear escaped my eye (A/N: When she cries, her tear is not water its actually magma). I've lost another part of my heart.

(A/N:"NOOO!" T^T)

"It's not what it looks like!" The bitch says. Like I'll believe her. I was in so much anger that I actually lost control of my powers.

My eyes turned blood red.
They stared at me with eyes full of fear. Lumi's mother won't get away with this. Sorry Lumi, but when someone messes with someone I love and desire they will pay. I walked closer to the hoe and she was staring at me with watery eyes of fear in a corner.

Lumi's POV

It was the morning, the sun was out, and birds were chirping everything was perfect. I was eating breakfast when my Mommy came yelling at the dog saying that he won't listen or he won't obey anything that she said.

"YOU SHOULD GO TO HELL!" She screamed. I saw her walk up to the dog with a knife. My eyes widen as I ran to stop her. She has gone crazy! I tried to stop her, but she just pushed me away and went on and did the most horrible thing ever. After all I can see was blood and a pale corp laying there. I was crying my heart out. I heard the door burst into flames and then I see the one person who will cry of anger. Sky.

Her eyes widen in shock. "It's not what it looks like" my Mommy says, but I knew she was lying. I thought that sky was going to fall on her knees and cry, but her sudden action surprised me. Her eyes turned blood red. She walked up to my Mommy. My Mommy was so scared that I can actually see the fear in her eyes.

Sky's POV

"You better have two things ready. A coffin and a death wish that will NEVER be for filled. I'll show you no mercy." I gave her a deadly glare. She was so scared that she begged on her knees for mercy. I did attack her and left her a few bruises. After I just leave.

"Aren't you going to kill me?" She asked fearfully.

"You've been killing yourself and I'm not going to finish the job for you. That's your problem not mine." I just say that coldly. I will avenge Sai. I walk to Lumi and tell her these words because I knew that she deserved better than this. "Never be like her. You must be kind to others not like that witch. This might be the last time you will see me. Bye Lumi." That was all I said. I walked over to the lifeless dog.

"I love you Sai and always will (T^T sensitive moment). I will avenge with the words you lastly said "Don't worry child, we'll think of something, but for now we have to worry about the people who can be alive and in pain." You must risk your life to save others. Remember one life is worth more than you know. Good-Bye Sai." I kiss his forehead and leave. When I walk outside I see the one person who i rather die than be one second with.......
===============