A Burning Surprise

Sky's POV

(A/N: BEFORE WE START YOU BETTER DAMN READ THIS BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER TOOK ONE HECK OF THE TIME: W= Nana/O= Origami/S= Sky. Enjoy ^U^)

The guy who opened the door was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alex

"Hey bro your mom said that you were in this ro- What are you doing here Sky?" He asked while shivering. I guess he's scared of me, good, >:).

"I live here bone head, no get out of my room!" I say while physically kicking them out of my room. I walk up to Ori after.

"Are you alright, were you trying to kiss the door –U-?" I ask while smirking.

"Ha ha very funny, now you should run before I start tickling you for an hour *smirk*." Oh no got to go. I run out the room and hide behind mom. "Sweetie what's wrong?" She asked while cooking.

"Uh... nothing, I'll be right back." I say with an evil grin.

"Hey Ori look what I got, Cheesecake!" Right after I say that, I see him bursting out of the room and in front of me. He was wagging his tails back and forth while sitting, and was to tongue sticking out.

"Where's The Cake O_O," He asked demandingly. I run to him and tackle him. After I started tickling him; because of him laughing I started laughing! >U< but not long after Loki came and started tickling me along with Ori, I guess he wants revenge. I was dying because I couldn't breathe, but about 30 minutes later they finally stopped. I walked to my room because I still needed to fix that glitch in the Zornetric device. It's so hard -3- I mean if it does glitch then it will take me to a random dimension and then restart so it can take me back. The bad this is that the restart takes about 3 days minimum, meaning that I will be stuck in god knows where without anything but the things on my body. While I was working on it, my door burst open and two figures were shown.

"SO SHE'S YOUR SISTER! YOU HAVE A SISTER. Bro she's pretty hot *wink >UO*." Says the one and only Alex. Wow first he's surprised then starts flirting again.

"Do you want me to make another bruise on that disgusting face >:(?" I asked with an annoyed face.

"No Sir, I'll be leaving Sir, bye Sir!" He says then runs off with Taka behind him. I just sign then get ready for bed. I wonder how school will be tomorrow, I bet that I'll come back with a detention paper or something. I go to my bed and go to sleep.

"Good-night Ori."

"Good-night Sky"

~~Time Skip/ Morning~~

I was in my first period class and let's just say that after yesterday's incident, everyone left me alone because they all thought that they'll get hurt. They were right because I will do that. I sat next to Nana since she's the only person I know that's in my grade.
"It's time for announcements by the school student team." Says the teacher as he puts it on. It just told everyone the clubs and things going on during the school year, but one thing that caught my attention was something called 'Extreme Clips' and guess who that was...