Chapter 15

Y/N's POV - mid July, 2024 - ''Everytime We Touch'' 

               I had just landed in Madrid and was about to spend the next week in Mallorca with Carlos and his family. I hadn't met them yet, and I was super excited about it. But my excitement was even greater when it came to seeing Carlos because we had only been together in person twice since we started dating: once in February and once in May. Speaking of our relationship, we had decided to go public on Valentine's Day with a cute selfie he took of him kissing my cheek.

                After passing through passport control, I made my way directly to the arrival gate, eagerly searching for Carlos. Finally, I spotted him, and our eyes met, instantly bringing a smile to my face. No matter how much time passed, every conversation or encounter with him made me fall even more in love. I quickened my pace and headed toward him, only to be embraced by a pair of arms that appeared out of nowhere.

"OMG, I'm so glad to finally meet you in person!", Carlos' sister, Blanca, exclaimed.

"Likewise," I chuckled.

"Let her go, Blanca. It's my turn now.'', Carlos said.

"Are you jealous, babe?", I asked playfully, wrapping my arms around him.

"Maybe," he mumbled as he pulled me closer by the waist.

"Awwwww, I'm flattered," I said, my arms snaking around his neck.

                He smiled at me and kissed me. His kisses always made me feel giddy, and I could never tire of them.

"Can you guys please get a room?", Blanca groaned as our kiss started to get a little heated.

                We both laughed and started making our way to the parking lot. We packed everything into the car and headed towards the Sainz house. We would be staying there tonight and leaving for Mallorca tomorrow morning, where we would spend five days. As soon as we arrived, his entire family was already waiting for us outside. Sensing my nervousness, Carlos reassuringly squeezed my hand.

"It will be okay... they already love you," he whispered.

"It's nice to finally meet you, darling," Carlos' mother said as she approached us.

"Likewise. Thank you for having me here," I said, hugging her.

"No need to thank us... we were all eager to meet the woman who had Carlos under her spell in a matter of seconds. That's no easy feat."

"To be honest, I sometimes think it was the other way around," I said, lovingly gazing at Carlos. "I pretty much swore I would never fall in love, but then this guy came along, and I never stood a chance."

               I greeted everyone, and Blanca then took me to my room.

CARLOS' POV

              Once Y/NN and Blanca went upstairs, I turned to my parents.

"You'll see, I'm gonna marry that girl. In fact, I'm actually on my way to the jewelry store right now to buy a ring." I beamed.

"You're going to buy the ring right now? But are you going to propose this week?" my father asked.

"No, but I want to have the ring already. I plan on doing it next year at the Barcelona GP, but who knows, the right moment might come before that. Heck, I would marry her right now." I chuckled.

"I'm sure you would, son, I'm sure you would," he replied.

Y/N's POV - the following afternoon