LW

McKinley's POV

"I can't believe the two of you came to visit me!" I squealed happy as Lia and Leah walked through my door. My two favorite WSL players. LW2.

"Well we figured if we have a moment why not? Besides you're so much closer...still countries away but you're on the same continent now atleast." Leah teased me.

"How has Barcelona been treating my favorite American? All things going well here?" Lia pulled me in for a big hug.

My favorite hug.

"I'd say life is pretty chill here Wally. I kind of love being on this team. Its gonna be a shame when we beat your team in the champions league." I stuck my tongue out at Leah specifically knowing it would get on her nerves. Leah lived and breathed Arsenal.

"Yeah yeah we'll see what happens." Lia shoved me inside my living room.

"Indeed. I don't care about soccer right now. Two of my favorite people came to visit me!!" I jumped up and down. I was genuinely so happy to see the two girls.

"Hmm we missed you a little bit its the least we could do." Leah tried to brush it off.

Leah and I train together sometimes in off season. Lia has also helped me train. She plays the same zone as me, midfield. She's given me such good advice over the years. She's also such a sweetheart and great listener. If I have a major issue I go to the both of them a lot of the times. Leah gives is to me straight while Lia always helps me see the positives in every situation that I struggle in.

"I think I like Aitana Bonmati." I desperately forced out the words. I was so afraid to admit them, but I did.

"Cool." Leah shrugged.

"Stop it Leah. Let's sit down and talk about it."

"Thanks Lia. Leah go wait in the car."

"Okay-."

"SIT DOWN." Lia threw a pillow at the English defender annoyed.

"Yes ma'am." Leah smirked at the girls assertiveness.

"I love the dynamic between you two." I smiled at two of my soccer moms.

"Alright tell Momma Lia what's wrong with you." Leah teased me as Lia opened her arms for me to sit with her.

"So like she hated me when I joined the team...which is wierd then I found out it was over a four year grudge and I was like what but then I gave her this jersey from four years ago then we've been talking like a lot." I spilled out and smiled nervously.

"So in which part of that did you realize you like her?" Lia asked me softly helping me process all the chaotic thoughts.

"Before I got here maybe...I mean you've all met her she's an amazing player. She's super cute. She didn't like me so of course I'm going to chase after her. I know toxix trait."

"Hmm..." Lia looked over at Leah then back to me. Her lips were pressed in a straight line as she thought of the right words to say.

"So do you like her or do you like the fact that she doesn't like you?"

"No I think she does now..."

"Oh well that's different."

"I heard from Luce that Aitana asked Ona out though. Aitana sounds like an odd girl." Leah played with her phone case. Damn they know about that?

"Yes she did..."

"Think she moved on that quick? What about Ona? Lucy's been complaining about Ona seeming to be interested in...well you." I quirked an eyebrow confused.

"Ona doesn't like me that's silly. I told Ona I like Aitana. She's dating Lucy. The two of us are just friends we just clicked you know." I gave a small shrug dismissing any rumors that Leah may have heard.

Ona doesn't like me, right? There's no way.

I looked down as my phone buzzed. Speak of the devil Ona just text me to open my front door. I smiled to myself then looked up at Leah. "Open the door."

She gave me an odd look but gave a small shrug as she jumped up to do as I asked. During that time I used the opportunity to lay across Lia's body. The Arsenal midfielder wrapped her arms tightly around me and kissed my forehead sensing the stress.

"Hey." Ona, Lucy, and Aitana walked in.

I was definitely only expecting Ona to come and maybe Lucy. It was a toss up whether she came each time. Lucy was happy to see Leah. The two of them jumped straight into conversation.

"Sorry I didn't realize you had company."

"Just my two favorite English league players."

"Hey Ona. WSL misses you. Hey Aitana." Lia greeted each of them from beneath me.

"So umm what brings you two out here?" Ona asked curiously.

"We came to see our soccer child." Lia again kissed my forhead. Aitana looked down when she saw the action. A small frown took over her face. That's odd. What's the deal with her and Lia. Wally is loved by everyone but Aitana seemed upset to see her.

"Aitana how's your day been?" I called her attention and she looked up at me with a small smile.

"It's been uneventful."

"Those are nice sometimes. What brings you three to my house exactly?"

"Ona was bored. She figured you were bored too so we were going to be bored together."

"Sounds like a plan to me." I smiled as I sat up moved to be next to Lia.

"Hey Wally." Lucy came over and hugged the Swiss captain as she and Leah joined the group again.

"I'm hungry." Leah complained and propped herself up on a pillow.

"Aren't you always." Lucy smirked at her national teammate trying to annoy her.

"Shut it." Leah rolled her eyes but she had a point. I was getting pretty hungry too.

"I'm hungry too." I agreed and stood up.

"We'll have to take two cars but let's go grab something." I motioned for everyone to follow me. Lucy, Ona, Lia, Leah all jumped into Lucy's car.

"Looks like you're stuck with me." I smiled as I opened the passenger door for the slightly smaller midfielder.

"Thank you." Aitana blushed as she got in.

"Only for you. Don't tell anyone." I flirted with her just a little bit. I wanted to test the waters.

"Hmm I'll try to keep it a secret." She hid the smile on her face.

"Look at me."

She shyly shook her head and kept her gaze out the passenger window. "Come on if you don't look at me I'll assume you're blushing."

"I'm not blushing!" Aitana's face snapped back towards me, but she was indeed blushing.

"Hmm that's what I thought." I smirked as my eyes returned to the road. One step at a time.