chapter 5

The silence filled in between them 
but , that soon broke by jungkook's angelic voice..

"I had a happy childhood . My father, mother, elder brother and my grandparents. My father's buisness was going well in my childhood . It was stable but not that popular. He couldn't spent time with us . He came late to home and would go early to the office. I saw how my mother was worried about my father's health. I didn't do any tantrums for spending time together because I knew my father was doing all these for us. At the day time I would be alone with my elder brother as mom goes to the school for work as she was a teacher . When my grandparents knew about it they immediately shifted to our house. Then they raised us. It was fun actually. I am really attached to them than my parents. After some months my father's business became famous and he started hiring more employees so that he could finally spent time with us. My mom also got retired by her own from her job. They started spending more time with us but much to my dismay, my grandparents decided to go back to their hometown as they don't like city life. But I understood them and let them go. But still I love them and miss them alot. It's been quite some time that I've seen them.

Anyway talking about my school life, it was fun . I had a lot of friends but none of them were a jenuine friends for me. I have a bad trait which is, I easily belive in people. "

V frowned and denied

"No that's not a bad trait of yours . In fact it's really admirable if we take it in a positive way. You only see good in people . It's  because your heart is pure and innocent which is really rare in this time. Don't lose that rare heart for anyhing".

Jungkook smiled shyly and mumbled

"Too bad I already lost it to you"

"Did you said something"

"Yeah I said thankyou"

V smiled and jungkook continued.

" My friends only used me for the fame and money . Which I found out later so I avoided them and luckily high-school ended faster . I wanted to be a painter as it's my passion. My parents didn't force either of me or my brother for taking over the company , they just let us choose our own happiness which I'm thankful for. So I applied to SNU and got selected. I was really happy about it. My university life was just that, the same friends and but that's when yugyeom showed up . He is same age as me . He didn't really care about my money or status . He was carefree. we hanged out alot and he had a boyfriend too . His name is jinyoung.
They were lovely together. I always thirdwheel them . So yugi asked me 
to get into a relationship but I didnt"
V subtly sighed in relief which jungkook noticed and smiled secretly.

" I didn't had any relationships. That was because of some reasons like first of all my father was very overprotective. He would crosscheck the person a hundred times before approving the relationship.
Second, I was scared. I've seen my friends suffering because of their lover betraying them , controlling them , abusing them, even playing with them . So as a person who easily trust anyone, I couldn't trust myself with me taking a big decision like finding a partner. So I gave that job to my parents.
Third and final reason is I didn't see anyone that give me the feeling till now. "

Jungkook said the last sentence while looking at V with love filled eyes.

They both looked at each other for a quite sometime trying to talk through their eyes but the staring competition was broken by jungkook who couldn't stand the intense eye contact some more. He turned his head to the other side with shy smile and red cheeks while taehyung just smiled looking away. Jungkook cleared his throat,

" um after graduation I started painting, wanting to conduct an exhibition of my talent. After months I achieved that dream which was a success. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy. Later, jinhyung my elder brother got married to his love Kim namjoon who is an aerospace scientist. From namjoon hyung I got introduced to min yoongi and min yoonji who are siblings. We became good friend as I didn't had any after yugyeom gone to abroad for his work...
Apart from painting I like singing dancing and reading too.. well that's me. "