Note

Hellooo my readers!!!

I'm not dead nor I have  alzheimers . I am very much aware of what I am doing.

I'm so sorryyy for literally disappearing for so long . It wasn't my intention.

We don't know what will happen tomorrow. That uncertainty itself is proof for the saying...

"Promises are meant to be broken"

I guess I made a promise of updating the next chapter 'tomorrow'. I too was seriously in the mood to write. But things happened. I've already told you in the first 'note' itself that my  writing style is different. It depends on my mood. But now you might be thinking that "what was there for you to be not in the mood to just write some words??"

So here it goes

A THREAD...

1. IM A Third year, last sem degree student .My sem exam was supposed to start on March 13 , but because of CUET 2024 exam it is postponed to April 1. So I was preparing for March 13 but now I have more time so you can expect some updates but no promises.

2 sent off, project, internal, mock viva was in a rush in these Feb and early week of  March. I didn't have time to seriously look into Wattpad

3 I made a promise to myself that after making you guys wait unintentionally for so long, I should explain myself with a updation not empty handedly.  But now that I accidentally updated when I was writing the chapter, I think it's time to put that there.

I will update tomorrow with a continuation of chapter 21 since it wasn't a complete episode

4 I lost someone very dear to me and my family. I needed time to get my mind back. Now I'm ok eventhough my heart still pains remembering him.

Anyway, in this break I witnessed so many new readers started saving My story in reading lists and voting but only  two or more people commented on the chapter. But recently I received a comment that gave me an inspiration to write. That comment was disappointing but it made me happier that some people are craving for more in my story .

So Thankyou so much!!!❤️

You guys should comment like this if you want a new update. As a lazy as well as a person who is in a whirlpool of life, your comments whould be able to bring me back here.

Oh one more thing....

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 4K READS EVERYONE.🤌🏻🔥🥳

Literally my sincere thankyou💜