chapter 10

A month later....

Taehyung is in  his office going through some files . But suddenly his phone rang startling him. He took his phone and checked who is calling him. Finding the caller ID, he immediately took the call.

"Hello"

"Hello Mr.Kim , are you busy?"

"No , I'm not"

"So you don't have any urgent meeting right"

"No"

"Then why did you came to office without eating anything"

"Kookie i-"

"No tae , no excuses. I know you have workload, but taking care of health is more important.  You have been doing this for so many days. Pa is already worried about you. You are not a child to feed you. If you don't take care of your health, then you won't be there to take care of your work"

"Kookie breath... I'm fine "

"I'm breathing enough. I know you are busy. You are taking care of all the work so that you can take a long break after our wedding , but don't stress yourself ok . I don't want my groom to be worn out at our wedding. "

"(Chuckle) ok fine , I won't repeat it again . "

"That's more like it. Oh eomma is calling me, I will call at evening. Bye taetae"

"Bye kookie"

Taehyung cut the call smiling wide  And   went back to his work shaking his head..

It's been like this since past two weeks.. they started texting and calling each other. The first week after family dinner , they were a little awkward that they didn't contacted each other. But taehyung terribly missed the younger that one day at  night he texted him..

Jungkook on the other hand as a shy bean, he didn't had the courage to contact the elder.  But that night receiving the unexpected message, he got confused but finding That's the elder, he squealed and jumped around but immediately texted back. The text was awkward to say the least.. they didn't know what to say . But kookie knowing the elder is an introvert, started talking on random topic while the elder texted back... then the texting leads to calling...
Now they are free around each other that they contact each other any time they like..

Both didn't met each other in this month.  Kookie being busy on his art gallery and exhibition that was held two days ago. It was a huge success . He gained fame across the world in the name jk. Jk was already famous but jeon family never revealed his face. But now the younger's wedding is nearing , they decided to introduce him to the world. Of course they never revealed the marriage news nor did  Taehyung attended the youngers art programme. They didn't want to create any rumors that could create a chaos. They need to focus on their wedding prepration and work ..

After revealing jk's face , he got plenty of marriage proposals from both genders but jeons declined all the proposal.. jungkook always tease the elder about it.

While Kim taehyung is the same workaholic person . He got drowned in work because he want to do all the work so he can take a long break on his wedding. After he texted jungkook,  he got a whole new feeling. As an orphan someone taking care of him , calling him, is all new for him. Eventhough the first  week was awkward but the next two week was heaven for him. The younger would always text or call in the morning, warning him on missing the meal. If he missed any meal, the younger would scold him. He is enjoying all this alot. This sudden attention and care that he never received all his life. Ofcource his pa took care of him, but he will be busy on his own. After coming from work, they talk about each other's day, sharing sweet goodnight. The younger is starting to act like a wife which he adored. Every time they talked, the desire to spent the life with the younger is increasing...
He didnt go to the youngers art exhibition but attended it through video call. He was so happy and proud for the younger. When the jeons introduced the younger to the world , he was jenuinely happy for him. He did feel jealous and anxiety knowing the younger got several marriage proposal. His insecurities kicked in thinking an orphan like him , doesn't deserve someone like jungkook,  but the  younger always know what to say. It's like jungkook can see through tae. He know the elder have insecurity , so he always make sure the elder  know he is more than enough for him..